Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: English Teams In Europe

Poster
    Originally posted by *´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»@19 October 2003 - 16:01
    [b] Hang on....your the one being offensive, just scroll back and see how mant times i have told you to f***...,now count how many times you said it. I am not a hooly, i am a married man with 3 kiddies, i support Chelsea, do not fight for anyone, our arch rivals are Man utd, so i want Rangers to win, you have said i am a hooly because of what?....i displayed a cpl of images from a headhunter site, does that make me a hooly? You have real bad football knowledge as i have read some of your threads, on top of not not knowing anything on football and being Scottish, you open a thread on English Teams In Europe?????????
    WHY
    You are a chelsea supporter.

You posted a sectarian banner.

It was directly linked from a chelsea hooligans website.

You behave like a hooligan.

What is one to think, you are a hooligan. Either that or a pathetic wanabee that hangs around the head hunters web-site and posts offensive images on decent forums.

Whether I know anything about football or not is neither here nor there. I certainly won't accept any judgement from an obvious half-wit like you. I will open a thread about spear chucking in Bulgaria if I want, whether you like it or not. Unless of course you know of some rule where people must be from a certain country before they can post.

Oh and I like the blue, good choice, did you work that out yourself.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Poster
    Originally posted by clocker@19 October 2003 - 16:11
    You see?

This is exactly why my chosen sport is croquet, "wickets" to you UKers.

There is no such thing as a "croquet hooligan".
    Whats wickets, I have never heard it called that old bean.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by JPaul@19 October 2003 - 08:14

Whats wickets, I have never heard it called that old bean.
    Ah.
    Perhaps I was misinformed.

Simply trying to fit in.

See how accomodating we croquet afficianadoes can be?

There is a lesson in that.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Originally posted by JPaul@19 October 2003 - 14:56
    I have decided, in spite of the views of people like Lamsey, that I will support Manchester United in their European campaign.

I am going to try this for the next couple of games, to see how it goes. So they can look forward to a big cheer from a Glasgow punter.

If anyone wants to monitor the situation the next 2 games are :

Rangers v Man Utd

Man Utd v Rangers.

Come on you Red Devils.
    To steer this topic away from the disasterous path it was about to follow, i'll just say that although i support your decision to support Man Utd in the upcoming games against Rangers, i'm also disappointed in you .

But i also know that deep down, you harbour a secret love for Rangers FC, one that burns so intensely it provokes spontaneous bouts of madness, and posts like this one you have made are the result . So i hereby forigive thee, for thou have not sinned in thine eyes.

I wish Celtic the best of luck in all their Champions League games. (that is, of course, unless they meet Rangers at a later stage )

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Poster

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    jpaul not all chelsea fans are thick arse wipe who do not give a damn about anybody else.

i have supported the mighty blues home and away for some twenty yrs or so and have never got into any probs with anybody so please dont paint us with the same brush.

i know there are the small minded ones who do look for the fights but it is not just chelsea, i would say every premiship team has a hooligan element on the fringes.

by the way i hope MAN UTD get STUFFED and loose inc the premiship

7. Lounge   -   #37
    BANNED

Does Chelsea have a trophy cabinet too, or are they gonna wait till they win something to put in it??

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Poster
    Originally posted by zolaisugly@19 October 2003 - 17:09
    jpaul not all chelsea fans are thick arse wipe who do not give a damn about anybody else.

i have supported the mighty blues home and away for some twenty yrs or so and have never got into any probs with anybody so please dont paint us with the same brush.

i know there are the small minded ones who do look for the fights but it is not just chelsea, i would say every premiship team has a hooligan element on the fringes.

by the way i hope MAN UTD get STUFFED and loose inc the premiship
    I had never thought anything of the sort mate.

Take as one finds I say. I have found you to be a fine chap, though I wasn't aware you supported Chelsea before now.

I have good friends who are Rangers supporters, both in real life and on the Interweb. I enjoy the banter and true supporters do the same, I find it part of the fun. Look at Faceman and I as one example. We are downloading directly from one another as this is posted and we have a friendly pop at each other. See earlier in the thread.

Chelsea Head Hunters go to Rangers games and start fights. They like to do it in Aberdeen for some reason. These type of scum are entirely different from the normal supporter like you.

Good luck in Europe and in the English Domestic trophies. It would be nice to see someone else do well in the premier league and freshen things up a bit.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    You talk some kinda shit JPaul, wtf are you mumbling on about now ? Oh i see your still ranting on about football Please stfu you are boring me to death, i would rather talk to someone who knows what there talking about, and i repeat WHY talk about something you know nothing about? If you would like to ask a football realted question with no opinion of your own i would understand, but you drab on about bullshit, for instance.........
    I have found you to be a fine chap, though I wasn't aware you supported Chelsea before now
    Look at zolaisugly's avatar ydf
    Everytime i see you talking about football in this forum you make me cringe with embarrassment for you, all the real football fans can see straight through you

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Poster
    Originally posted by *´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»@19 October 2003 - 17:30
    You talk some kinda shit JPaul, wtf are you mumbling on about now ? Oh i see your still ranting on about football      Please stfu you are boring me to death, i would rather talk to someone who knows what there talking about, and i repeat WHY talk about something you know nothing about? If you would like to ask a football realted question with no opinion of your own i would understand, but you drab on about bullshit, for instance.........
    I have found you to be a fine chap, though I wasn't aware you supported Chelsea before now
    Look at zolaisugly's avatar ydf
    Everytime i see you talking about football in this forum you make me cringe with embarrassment for you, all the real football fans can see straight through you
    Apologies, I didn't realise you were really that stupid. A blind man could see the irony in that comment

You should be more embarrased for yourself, every time you post you look more like the idiot you are. Posting in giant red letters ffs.

What is it you think I should know about football - the rules, statistics, who I support.

Please give me an idea of the knowledge which you have that I don't and how this special knowledge you have makes your scumbag opinion more valid than mine. If you could try to do it in English I would appreciate it.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast