Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is There An Easier Way?

oh, i've just thought of something-- this happens in rare instances, but on some DVDs the studio logo that plays before the movie does not contain any audio at all. when you encode such a movie with the studio logo included, it can throw the audio out of sync because the encoding program begins the audio during the part that should have no sound.

if this is the case, you'll have to demux the audio (save it as a separate file), figure out how far out of sync it is, then trim that much off from the beginning of the video. don't be surprised if the part that you trim out ends up containing precisely the part where the studio logo is displayed. then mux the audio & video again, and they should be in sync.

this may not apply to your problem at all, but i have dealt with a few dvds which required this solution.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    With the way my efforts are going, I think the easiest way is to go to the movies....

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    If u want quick and fast just get Panasonic Mpeg encoder and download a decompressor off the net and u can basically figure out the rest.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Originally posted by Gre1@28 October 2003 - 19:08
    If u want quick and fast just get Panasonic Mpeg encoder and download a decompressor off the net and u can basically figure out the rest.
    Really, hmm, gonna havea think about that!

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Why do u have to think? U want quick and easy right? Well, that's what u need.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    As soon as someone makes a program that says:

Select file to make DVD/VCD
    Insert blank disc
    Burn
    Finnished

I'll jump for joy.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Originally posted by Alex H@29 October 2003 - 02:38
    As soon as someone makes a program that says:

Select file to make DVD/VCD
    Insert blank disc
    Burn
    Finnished

I'll jump for joy.
    They have (nero,roxio 6) they are shit. You get what you put in. Put in some time and soon enough you will get it down.

Bewseet is a godsend.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    easiest way, i u just wanna watch ur movies on tv, is to get a vd card with tv out!! saves time, discs, frustration, and it's better quality

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@29 October 2003 - 14:39
    easiest way, i u just wanna watch ur movies on tv, is to get a vd card with tv out!! saves time, discs, frustration, and it's better quality
    agree

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@29 October 2003 - 09:39
    U can't force him, let him do what he wants.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast