Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Games That Dont Need Key

Octopussy
    UT does require a cd key

Postal 2 works online? Do you have it? or are you just guessing like you did with UT2k3....

2. Games   -   #12
    Twist3r
    postal 2 has no online play lol

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy don't need CD keys. Just CD cracks. The ORIGINAL Unreal Tournament doesn't require one either, but UT2k3 of course needs one. The Grand Theft Autos, 3 and VC don';t need CD key but they're not onlines but they're still fun. Halo needs a CD key, but cracked games CAN play on cracked servers, however I haven't found that many.

4. Games   -   #14
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by Schuler@20 October 2003 - 03:41
    Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy don't need CD keys. Just CD cracks. The ORIGINAL Unreal Tournament doesn't require one either, but UT2k3 of course needs one. The Grand Theft Autos, 3 and VC don';t need CD key but they're not onlines but they're still fun. Halo needs a CD key, but cracked games CAN play on cracked servers, however I haven't found that many.
    Grand theft auto 3 and Vice city online except its just not offical ONLINE PLAY

(MTA Multi Theft Auto)

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by Monkeee+20 October 2003 - 04:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Monkeee @ 20 October 2003 - 04:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Schuler@20 October 2003 - 03:41
    Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy don&#39;t need CD keys. Just CD cracks. The ORIGINAL Unreal Tournament doesn&#39;t require one either, but UT2k3 of course needs one. The Grand Theft Autos, 3 and VC don&#39;;t need CD key but they&#39;re not onlines but they&#39;re still fun. Halo needs a CD key, but cracked games CAN play on cracked servers, however I haven&#39;t found that many.
    Grand theft auto 3 and Vice city online except its just not offical ONLINE PLAY

(MTA Multi Theft Auto) [/b][/quote]
    Oh I heard something a while ago about an online mod or something but nothing sense. Have any more information about this? Where I could get it, or how it runs etc?

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by Octopussy@20 October 2003 - 03:36
    UT does require a cd key
    do uoy meen the original UT cause it does not
    neither UT2k3
    I&#39;ve played them online at booth my comps at the same time (well my bud played at the other one)
    we never had any problems at all

7. Games   -   #17
    Octopussy
    I MEAN UT2K3 it needs a cd key to play online...

8. Games   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by Octopussy@20 October 2003 - 14:47
    I MEAN UT2K3 it needs a cd key to play online...
    sorry
    got u wrong
    however u can play at whatever cd-key online

9. Games   -   #19
    Octopussy
    is ut better then ut2k3? cuz i have ut2k3 its ok :S

10. Games   -   #20
    Poster
    I always liked the original UT more than UT2k3. I&#39;ve played both and I just liked the gameplay better in the original however its eye candy is lacking compared to 2k3. The servers in the original are also dying

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast