Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Users Vs. Kazaalite Users

Forum Star
    KMD does have the option to hide the list of shared files. I think they added that in version 2.5

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by libertyordeath@22 October 2003 - 07:47
    yea most people using kazaa check if your sharing i had a guy the other day because my username was "keepyourfilesclean@kazza-light" say WHY DONT YOU FUCKIN SHARE BEFORE PREACHIN lol and i was sharing like 800 files :S what a DAP SHIT
    I would have told him why don't u learn about Kazaa-lite before talking to me.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Originally posted by bryanskrantz@21 October 2003 - 23:47
    what are you nuts! that letter gives them another reason for criminal litigation man.
    I don't understand what you mean. I sent the boy an email because I thought it would help him if he could use K-Lite instead of KMD.

What's the problem with that?

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Poster
    I very rarely see peoples shared folders these days - i guess everyone is using the latest version whether KMD or K-Lite.
    Just keep sharing folks !!

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I never try to look at people's shared folders I just download what I want and continue on my merry lil way.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Its a real pity so many switch of that messaging option. would make direct trading of files much easier

If i notice a regular Kazaa user, with a really 'low' rating, I check to look for a file list, and if I find none, i cancel them, and send a message (which usually doesn't get through)

I figure if they've got a really low PL rating they do no sharing besides maybe occasionally leaving a file they just downloaded in their directory.

and if this non-sharing ordinary kazaa (KMD) user continues to download, then i just cancel their download again, and temporarily remove the file from my shared directory

Not gunna waste my bandwidth to some foolish KMD user who doesn't even share

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by jim1013@5 November 2003 - 17:24

Not gunna waste my bandwidth to some foolish KMD user who doesn't even share

It's funny you should bring this up as it always happens to me as well.
    I let uploads run all day long to K-Lite users but ordinary KaZaA users with no shared files can squat and rotate!!
    I always message them with a parting shot of download K-Lite and you can have my files

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    i check ppls shared folder everynow and then when im dl from them to see if there are any files i might like that i didnt know of
    anyways one time i checked someones shared folder and i instantly got a list up to 20,000 files! in the search window and it continued to grow until my cpu froze when it reached close to 35,000 files!!

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    PAiNKiLLER
    Originally posted by darkmind@5 November 2003 - 23:57
    i check ppls shared folder everynow and then when im dl from them to see if there are any files i might like that i didnt know of
    anyways one time i checked someones shared folder and i instantly got a list up to 20,000 files! in the search window and it continued to grow until my cpu froze when it reached close to 35,000 files!!
    35,000??? I think he's sharing the whole of is hdd...

Image Resized

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    internet.news
    be sure - I want cut you if you "did not show your list" - I for my self
    share my files & thoughts openly to understand each other better. Although
    it is a nice to see other ppl's lists sometimes I cannot expect that of you cause
    you are just humans as well. So also if you share no files, I would not cut you off,
    although I wuold be glad if you would share the files you downloaded :)

~nice dreams...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast