Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Do You Have A Name For You Private Parts?

MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Originally posted by NikkiD@23 October 2003 - 15:30
    Well I don't have a specific name for my *ahem*... aw heck my vaginal area...

But my breasts are usually referred to as "the girls". So when it's cold, I would normally say "the girls are awake" or something to that effect....
    one day, i would like to let your girls meet my boys

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer+21 November 2003 - 11:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MediaSlayer @ 21 November 2003 - 11:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NikkiD@23 October 2003 - 15:30
    Well I don&#39;t have a specific name for my *ahem*... aw heck my vaginal area...

But my breasts are usually referred to as "the girls". So when it&#39;s cold, I would normally say "the girls are awake" or something to that effect....
    one day, i would like to let your girls meet my boys [/b][/quote]
    Now that is one creche I would love to work in.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by NikkiD@23 October 2003 - 15:30
    Well I don&#39;t have a specific name for my *ahem*... aw heck my vaginal area...

But my breasts are usually referred to as "the girls". So when it&#39;s cold, I would normally say "the girls are awake" or something to that effect....
    Vaginal area??...........never heard it called that before ..........Pu..........ok I wont As for the Girls............they Puppies and very nice and wobbly ones too

So I guess I better name me member ...............erm.............Tony??

Hey new thread...............name each others

Nikki, I name your Vaginal Area ..........Mike Hunt

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

4. Lounge   -   #34
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Tony?

Nah... yours is more like a Thor... or maybe King Kong... You told Sniper you were gonna name it Will though, remember?

@ Mike Hunt - that&#39;s not even funny - I actually went to high school with a guy named Mike Hunt. I swear to god that&#39;s true. But you&#39;re forgiven cause you didn&#39;t know that

5. Lounge   -   #35
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    i can&#39;t remember what my last girlfriend named mine. i think it was "rusty"

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Will??.................Nope, must have been drunk ............King Kong More like Scrappy Doo

As for Mike..........I think thats hysterical...........Mike Hunt...............Amanda Huggenkis ...............But Mike Hunt is really funny, I can imagine you guys screaming with laughter when the teacher said "Has anyone seen Mike Hunt"

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #37
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Yeah.. it was funny, believe me.

Scrappy Doo?

How about... the bald eagle?

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Well...when I was like 13 and my breasts only well, started to grow ( and some people still think this is the case ), I named them Jip and Janneke...The Dutch people among us will understand the humour of this

9. Lounge   -   #39
    @Nikki.............Sorry, I know you hate that word Bald Eagle? Ok I think I better start thinking names for you then.........erm..........Lippy Lolly <<Ummmm .............or..............Rising damp

@Skweeky............you&#39;re right, I think you have to be Dutch to get that Hang on...........you&#39;re not Dutch

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    not so exciting as the things ive read so far... but a certain man (shall remain unnamed of course)... calls my boobs Twin Peaks..

and umm... the other zone... he calls paradise alley...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast