Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xbox Modified Chip

Poster
    i own a modded x-box with a xecuter 2.2 pro chip installed..... and heres a way to help you answer some your questions..... http://www.xbox-scene.com go there and you will learn all you want......

NO you cannot play a modded x-box on x-box live (unless it has a off swich&#33
    NO you cannot play copied games on x-box live (only originals&#33
    NO x-box chips range from $20-80 on most sites....
    YES/NO you can install a mod chip.... (yes if you can solder!&#33 (if no buy a no-solder mod chip&#33

If you cannot get a chip installed just use the 007 game save hack (allows running backups with 007 game & font exploits&#33 (dont use the exploits if you are gonna use live, it will make you update and patch it!!&#33

the easiest way is to buy a pre-mod off sites (range $200-$400 depends if you want a hard drive upgrade to run games off of&#33

and if you do use the exploits DO NOT delete or modify the xboxdash.xbe (i did this mistake once) as it will fuck your xbox up!!

2. Games   -   #12
    Whats the exploit? I never heard of that thing...

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    a few months back found a way to run linux on a unmodded x-box (and got $100,000 for it too!&#33 then a guy hacked the x-box linux source for it 2 run evox (alternative dashboard) that allowed dvd-rs/rws/some cd-rs/cd-rws/all backups and any unsigned code (has to be signed to work with the font exploit&#33 using a buffer overflow flaw in the 007 agent under fire & mechassult (and a few others) games when u loaded a hacked evox game save from the hard drive, after it loaded it would boot evox allowing you to FTP to the xbox and install the evox dash and the font exploits (burt and ernie) to exploit the x-box.......after that it got better and better until microsoft patched it on live when you connect (at first you could run some copied games on live&#33

P.S. it only worked on v1.0-1.2 x-boxes go to the link in my post above to find out more!!

4. Games   -   #14
    Originally posted by Sh1t_H4pp3nz@23 October 2003 - 20:33
    P.S. it only worked on v1.0-1.2 x-boxes go to the link in my post above to find out more!!
    yeah, even though it's a little bit complicated to install that hack (especially the FTP part, imho), i still thought it was really cool that they were able to accomplish it without mod-chipping. too bad that it only worked on SOME xboxes and not all of them.

the most reliable option is still a modchip, a soldering iron, and a steady hand.

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    yeah mod-chips is the best way but some people dont want to try to mod a $200 console...thats why the exploits where used alot.....although the exploits have the clock loop probs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12