Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh This Is Bad!

scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey+25 October 2003 - 00:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 25 October 2003 - 00:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky@25 October 2003 - 00:38
    hehehe, to be honest I hardly smoke. I can do two weeks with one packet of tobacco. I like smoking a cigarette when I&#39;m in the pub with friends, or at home drinking with friends, but I hardly smoke when I&#39;m alone.

Last year went to a medical check up, the doctor literally told me that smoking like I do does no more harm than being stuck in traffic every day for 10 minutes....

Still...if I want a cigarette, I need a cigarette, there&#39;s no doubt about that. I think I could quit with some effort, but I don&#39;t really want to
    My grandfather enjoyed the odd smoke of a pipe. His doctor also told him that it wouldn&#39;t damage his health very much.

Do you want to know how he died? I wish I didn&#39;t.

If you look up you might get an idea.

I&#39;m serious about this, people. You need to actually think about it for a minute. Take off your blinkers.

I&#39;m going to bed now before I get myself any more worked up over this.

I apologise for taking one of Jonno&#39;s threads into seriousness. I realise that as it is one of his threads, I should really be making smutty jokes about the shape of cigarettes rather than trying to save people&#39;s lives.

Sorry about that.

edit: @FC: I guarantee you won&#39;t be talking like that on your deathbed. [/b][/quote]
    ahhh this is the even better side of lamsey

2. Lounge   -   #32
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Fuck me guys. Do you drive? Do you take public transport? Do you realise how many people a year die in road accidents? Don&#39;t ever drive. Don&#39;t cross the road. Don&#39;t take a shit cos a hernia could split and kill you.
    And don&#39;t smoke cos at least we may enjoy a cigarette.
    Living is the biggest fucking risk you will ever take and whatever gets you through it, enjoy it.

Fell free to edit the obscenity out of this, I don&#39;t often do it.

Edit: Apologies, was not meant as a direct attack on people.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Liam..my uncle died of lungcancer, I know how horrible it is. My father died of a heart attack because he refused to change his eating pattern...it was just as horrible to see...the last few years of his life he could hardly walk 2 metres withouth having to stop to catch his breath. My godmother died of stomach cancer, there is not other person that lived as healthy as she did....

What I am trying to say is that we all know the danger we put ourselves in. Don&#39;t think smokers don&#39;t realize what the punishment may be. I just think you don&#39;t need to pin down on one thing. Traffic each year is death cause number one here in Belgium...I don&#39;t think there are a lot of people who sell their car for that. There are so many things that can kill people and most of those things we create/have created ourselved. It&#39;s a choice one makes.

I am not defending smoking here, and I am most certainly not encouraging it. I am just saying that there are a lot of other things out there that kill just as much people as cigarettes, but are never mentioned because they are socially accepted.
    I don&#39;t think that&#39;s fair, the same standard should count for everything.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Well done to jonno for keeping a serious reply up.

Wibble?

5. Lounge   -   #35
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Might I step into the breech here for a minute. I have Emphysema, I have had a triple heart bypass operation, I suffer from Alzheimers, actually Pre-Senile Dementia as Alzheimers is the name after you are 65 and Arthritis I do not smoke&#33; I respect an individuals right to do so as long as they are not making me passively smoke, and that is only to do with the smell on my clothes etc. Sorry for interrupting.

Actually I have missed out a few minor things but who the hell cares.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    It&#39;s wibbly
    W I B B L Y

7. Lounge   -   #37
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Skweeky@25 October 2003 - 00:57
    It&#39;s wibbly
    W I B B L Y
    My apologies,

8. Lounge   -   #38
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    It&#39;s wibbly
    W I B B L Y
    Which means?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    It&#39;s wibbly
    W I B B L Y
    Yeah, Skweeky remembers

@Bigboab.........Dude thats a nasty thing to hear and sorry for you, not nice, but great to see you so happy and fun loving out here

Ok.........I am closing this thread with one word.......

WIBBLY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

And if that does&#39;nt work then I&#39;m posting him

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #40
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    "What do you think Sherlock?"
    "You know my methods Watson, apply them".
    "Hmm, pipe, tobacco, drugs, needle - yepp, i think i know your views".

Peace
    UKMan

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast