Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Someone Willing To...

Octopussy
    are you guys seroius about walmart? that they dont care for cd key if u steal it?

2. Games   -   #12
    thx for the key the D2 one worked im not sure about the expansion

reason im not buying it is because its not for me... ive bought about 4 copies of it and my brother and dad have stolen them all

and for the walmart thing they DO have restrictions... once its open all you can do is exchange it for the same thign

3. Games   -   #13
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@25 October 2003 - 13:34
    reason im not buying it is because its not for me... ive bought about 4 copies of it and my brother and dad have stolen them all
    Your own family steals stuff from you? Geez, what's this world become?

4. Games   -   #14
    Originally posted by slammy_dunken+25 October 2003 - 19:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slammy_dunken @ 25 October 2003 - 19:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Stonecoldfreak1@25 October 2003 - 13:34
    reason im not buying it is because its not for me... ive bought about 4 copies of it and my brother and dad have stolen them all&nbsp;
    Your own family steals stuff from you? Geez, what&#39;s this world become? [/b][/quote]
    bunch of slimey stupid sons of bitchs

5. Games   -   #15
    Octopussy
    lol...thats sad...

what you can do you buy a game and then say cd key wont work and they will give u a new unopened one go to store next day and say u wana return it

6. Games   -   #16
    Well usually I would go to EB and look st the used-games section. The games are usually only in jewel cases, and the cdkeys are mainly on the cases, so SCORE&#33; I got two Half-Life keys doing that.

7. Games   -   #17
    Octopussy
    I KNOW&#33;&#33; i went to ebx today and battlefield 1942 were in jewel cases with the cd key on them....i already had the game so didnt need key but you know&#33; i can do that but its hard remembering the code...and i cant copy it cuz too many ppl sourriding...i have to make a plan, like a mission,....like like CS&#33;

8. Games   -   #18
    Originally posted by Octopussy@25 October 2003 - 20:31
    I KNOW&#33;&#33; i went to ebx today and battlefield 1942 were in jewel cases with the cd key on them....i already had the game so didnt need key but you know&#33; i can do that but its hard remembering the code...and i cant copy it cuz too many ppl sourriding...i have to make a plan, like a mission,....like like CS&#33;
    Well I got my sister to remember a set of the key and remembered a set myself, then I would go outside the store and write down the number, and I would go into the store for the same thing again. For some reason though the people didn&#39;t get suspicious of me going into the store over and over.

9. Games   -   #19
    Originally posted by slammy_dunken+26 October 2003 - 02:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slammy_dunken @ 26 October 2003 - 02:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy@25 October 2003 - 20:31
    Well I got my sister to remember a set of the key and remembered a set myself, then I would go outside the store and write down the number, and I would go into the store for the same thing again. For some reason though the people didn&#39;t get suspicious of me going into the store over and over. [/b][/quote]
    just bring paper in pen in... have a little kid there and say your writing down stuff for a birthday or some holiday

10. Games   -   #20
    Octopussy
    yea...that could work..if they ask wat are these numbers say UPC lol ...you can say im writin upc so i can check the game online

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast