Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Tv Out Sound

FvKin GeniuS :D
    i have 14 speakers on my cmputer and 3 subwoofers i have my speakers connected to all 3 and it give them sound i sooo confused

my sound card burned out because it couldnt handle all the speakers so i use the one intergrated to my mother board
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    i have 14 speakers on my cmputer and 3 subwoofers i have my speakers connected to all 3 and it give them sound i sooo confused
    No wonder your old one blew.

Most likely it would only be the mic or the line in if your going to connect it through your VCR.

You should really unhook all your stuf from the sound card and start again because your going to damage your OB sound.

Get your self an amplifier to handle all them speakers if you dont already and try avoid connecting them all parallel.

If your going to try get sound without the vcr, have a look in the options to see if the actuall sound input for the video card is their. If its not you might need to re install the drivers.

Go into device manager and see if their is nothing with yellow ? or ! marks.

When i got my capture card i had so much problems with it too.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    damn still no sound

if i connect my vcr then will i get sound

how did u fix u card problemo

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    If your only getting sound while using a vcr it must be because you havent enabled the audio for the card.

how did u fix u card problemo
    My card is different to yours and i had different problems. With mine i had install old drivers but its not the case with yours.

did you check the audio options to see if its been enabled and if device manager has any ? and ! marks ??

Also the wizard (by rights) should have an audio device for your card in the list.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    Poster
    Ok this is what I would do you need to connect the audio from your Tv/Video "out" from the phono sockets to the line in on the sound card using the right cable for the job ie phone (red and white (some are black) ) at Tv/Video end down to the duel lookalike mic plug at the sound card end.Aux are normally out not in yours might be differant on Pc items.
    DON'T forget you need to use the same sourch at the Tv/video end for BOTH picture and sound out ie mine would be aux 3 cause it as svhs in/out and sound in/out aux 1 and 2 don't.
    In the picture "Look this is what i mean
    i used to have sound coming from it one day then it just stopped for some reason" you have mute showing this looks fine no ticks in the boxes
    Now in the picture "wha should i choose i dont know ahhh"
    you have to put in ticks in all boxes except "mic" unless you are going to use it and set it up.
    The above works for me and I have a MASS of wires at the back of my Tv/Video due to Dolby,Dvd player,Video(Svhs) that is why I have a Tv with 3 aux's.
    Which ever way you go have you got the audio cable from Video to Pc in place ?

Ok read this again you don't even say that you have an audio cable connected what cables are connected from the pc to Tv/Video ?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    Poster
    Do you have this cable connected from the back of your video card to your Aux input on your onboard sound?
    Gigabyte GA7-VT600 P-L
    Athlon XP2500+ @ 3200+
    512mb OCZ DDR333 (2,3,3,7)
    Samsung SP8004h 80gig harddrive
    Radeon 9200 128 mb
    LG cdrw/dvd drive

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by infamousalbo101@27 October 2003 - 23:15
    i have 14 speakers on my cmputer and 3 subwoofers i have my speakers connected to all 3 and...
    ...and you only have 2 ears. What a pity.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    Poster
    Seriously. I have an ATI capture card and here is where the problem is:

The TV card has settings for AUDIO SOURCE. I have to choose AUX as my source. There will be a list of possible sources to choose from, such as, LINE IN, AUX, CD, Mic, etc....

I choose AUX, because my ATI capture card has an AUX input that the ATI card is connected to, via wire, inside the PC cabinet.

Make sure all volumes are not muted or turned down. You will have to try ALL of these possible setting to find out which one works for you.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by Spindulik+28 October 2003 - 20:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spindulik @ 28 October 2003 - 20:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-infamousalbo101@27 October 2003 - 23:15
    i have 14 speakers on my cmputer and 3 subwoofers i have my speakers connected to all 3 and...
    ...and you only have 2 ears. What a pity. [/b][/quote]
    Unless he&#39;s like Mr Spock, in which case he&#39;s got three ears.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    damn man im so fucken madd i cant get this shyt to work

thankz for all your guys help

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast