Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scary Movie 3

Originally posted by Terminator@26 October 2003 - 01:28
    the jokes were played out already and half of them werent funny. I only liked when he threw up all over the black guy in the stall and the last sequence when the kid gets hid by the car. call me sick. The Ring part in the beginning witht he two blondes was also incredibly annoying
    your sick

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by Guyver2003@25 October 2003 - 20:01
    grabbing it now, the quality looks great and audio also
    The video and audio might be ok but what about the movie itself people are saying it sucks.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Originally posted by Gre1+26 October 2003 - 01:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gre1 @ 26 October 2003 - 01:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Guyver2003@25 October 2003 - 20:01
    grabbing it now, the quality looks great and audio also
    The video and audio might be ok but what about the movie itself people are saying it sucks. [/b][/quote]
    from the commercials it looks gr8 but theres a chance it will because its happened before ::cough::brucealmighty::cough::

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Of course, it&#39;s supposed to do u think people would go see a movie if the previews weren&#39;t good ;lol:

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    movie is badass...saw it in theaters yesterday...

although it doesnt show the one black guy saying "im prophsizing"

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I think of the Scary Movie Series as a Cheap Spin-off.. of course it&#39;s gonna be crap, but it&#39;s funny how it sucks so much.

btw, i recently saw that movie Not Another Teen Movie on HBO.. wtf did the same director make that movie too. They completely ripped off the "Scary Movie" style jokes. how original. (heh but still funny)

These "Teen Movies" are hopefully gonna pass.. because having movies like LOTR just bust out stupid stuff is gonna be Insane&#33; heh they tree thing was stupid, but still.. atleast there wasnt some legendary giant penis sword.. or gandalf useing his powers to see through clothes.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster
    thefilepirater

u got a badassssssssssss computer there did u make ur pc or but the cover and put everything in there

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    They sell that comp on HSN It might be alil different from his but same style.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by h121589@26 October 2003 - 04:27
    thefilepirater

u got a badassssssssssss computer there did u make ur pc or but the cover and put everything in there
    dude, that is not badass. check out the computers at forums.extremeoverclocking.com they got some serious geek shit man

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by TheFilePirater@26 October 2003 - 02:58
    movie is badass...saw it in theaters yesterday...

although it doesnt show the one black guy saying "im prophsizing"
    i was thinking of the same thing, they didnt show of things in the movie that were in the commercial

proud to be american

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast