Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scary Movie 3

there is a new INR version now

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Poster
    from the commercials it looks gr8 but theres a chance it will because its happened before ::cough::brucealmighty::cough::
    Very very true, but the michael jackson rofl! Pamela anderson is one of the best people in the film. on the cover for the first scary movie it says "No more, No shame, No sequel"

The second one did suck, but this one is directed by a different director i think.
    But i do still wanna see it
    signature removed, check the board rules.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Could someone point us towards a file of Scary Movie 3 which works then please

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    There is a SVCD out but I don't download those that's why I didn't try to download.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    getting this off mirc cos i liked the other 2

just like ill watch revolutions even if it does turn out shit....

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    what was i thinking? i believed my friend saying the movie is so good, i actually saw it at the theater! fucking waste of time and money! this are my friend's excat words: "scary movie 3 was so good, i saw it at the sneak preview. it was way much better than the first 2, it was fucking hilarious! trust me, this movie is good. go see it." FUCKING BULLSHIT! that was the last time i would listen to him. :flame: :flame:

btw, = not funny.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Poster
    i saw it two days ago it was ok some funny parts, luckily i saw Kill Bill afterwards it made me feel much better.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123