Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Do you have enough or...

ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by antrax34130 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    I've had several promises, unfortunately it's the opening up part I have to wait for. Thanks for the thought though
    if you are staff on some other trackers or FLS it's easy to be invited on hdbits.org, just talk with staff or with a proud vip.
    Not when you don't know their staff or their VIPs
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Just starting with bittorrent stuff, I have demonoid and GFT atm. Thats enough?

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    add TL/RevTT and you are just fine. maybe + a TV tracker and music one.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Dont forget a games tracker and maybe an HD tracker if either of those things are of interest.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrusvn View Post
    Just starting with bittorrent stuff, I have demonoid and GFT atm. Thats enough?
    More than enough, I assure you. However, you might want to look into joining a music tracker, if you're into music (you never know, I know a friend in real life that doesn't listen to music).

Easiest (and in my opinion best) music tracker to get into is WHAT. They have an interview process. Here's how to go about it: http://whatinterviewprep.webs.com/pr...interview.html

Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    I've had several promises, unfortunately it's the opening up part I have to wait for. Thanks for the thought though
    On the off-chance that all the other people who put forth the offers die before then, you have mine too.
    Ellipses go here.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Today i joined my first bittorrent tracker. I used usenet, ddl and more for warez but this time is over and i am really happy with my wish tracker scc.
    scc is enough for me, you can find me only on this tracker.. have a nice weekend

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    AdrianPhoto's Avatar Nice Member BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    There was couple trackers on my wish list, I got into most of them only to be disappointed (of example ScienceHD, RevTT).
    I wish I could go back to the days where I had only Demonoid, OiNK and TvT.com
    But I can't say I'm not happy with what I have, the photography content that I've always dreamed of I've got them from BitSpyder & BitMe, some TV packs I've got from BitMeTV, some other Documentaries I've got from Docs.
    So yeah, I'm pretty happy with what I have, I don't think there's any tracker I'd want to join

I LOVE Canada

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    anonymous0711's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrusciov View Post
    add TL/RevTT and you are just fine. maybe + a TV tracker and music one.
    Why would you need Demonoid, GFT, RevTT, and TL thats 3 0-day sites and demonoid which has pretty much everything... so 4 sites offering similar if not the same content seems a little unnecessary to me
    Maybe add a music or tv tracker or even an e-learning if you need or are into that kinda thing

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    AdrianPhoto's Avatar Nice Member BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    After reading all the posts here
    I can put it in one line
    "If you have trackers that covers your interests.. You're fine"

I LOVE Canada

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    FreeCandy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Well my problem is not having, yet giving.
    I would love to give you aaaaaaalllll invites to aaaaallll trackers if i can

I wish i can
    For my giveaways on FST enter "SrchCde 353616828" in search (without quotes).

Everyday is day for giving

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast