Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Anyone Can Tell Me The Best Pop Up Killer

Poster
    Originally posted by ultimatejester@5 December 2003 - 00:42
    Google toobar is full of spyware if you install advanced features.

Zero pop-up if dont use opera
    why does SpyBOT not detect it??

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    I dont know. Google's privacy policy clearly states that if you install google toolbar with advanced features, it sends information to google about every site that you visit.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    Poster
    Originally posted by ultimatejester@6 December 2003 - 02:20
    I dont know. Google's privacy policy clearly states that if you install google toolbar with advanced features, it sends information to google about every site that you visit.
    yes but it says that it will be anonymus and it will be about your opinio of the site (wich u can vote)

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    Originally posted by CoolMac+6 December 2003 - 02:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CoolMac @ 6 December 2003 - 02:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ultimatejester@6 December 2003 - 02:20
    I dont know. Google&#39;s privacy policy clearly states that if you install google toolbar with advanced features, it sends information to google about every site that you visit.
    yes but it says that it will be anonymus and it will be about your opinio of the site (wich u can vote) [/b][/quote]
    What do you call that? . How will they know our opinion about the site. The toolbar sends info to google about every page you visit which is later used on for ranking in search.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234