Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apollo 13

wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@28 October 2003 - 06:25
    fix or delete?  i'm pretty sure u meant fix selected problem, u don't wanna mess around wit registry settings.  now, about apollo 13,            . dam it, no where on the net or klite!
    i told it to fix it, ran spy sweeper, ad ware, norton found nothing.
    s&d found 6 keys but i normally got 5 on ere and other one was ad/tools which when ad ware runs it normally finds those sorts but it missed this one.

edit its on k-lite board, i dunno how to do the apollo 13 vid thingy and its not with me today

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    well did it fix the problem? hope it did, it did 4 me, so that's all i noe. btw, APOLLO 13!!!!!!!!

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Originally posted by wormless+28 October 2003 - 04:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wormless @ 28 October 2003 - 04:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cpt_azad@28 October 2003 - 05:49
    come on, pls?&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; i need this movie, i&#39;m still waging out here waiting on faith that someone knows where to get apollo 13.
    im female, im gonna get it on dvd as ive tried to get it off k-lite, do u no of a way to get rid of the banner top right grrr [/b][/quote]
    I know how to get rid of it, you can use Norton Internet Security&#39;s Ad Blocking facilty to block banners and popups (which is what i do) , or there&#39;s a program called AdMuncher which can block them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12