Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird But True..

Poster
    Actually jonno, in the press or not, I think you'd be interested in the reports the police give out publicly showing the crime rate of each city and so on, non so far match that of america. More people die in car chases in america, then people here of violant crime

All I need to say is if you build a house on a foundation of crap, the whole thing is gonna stink

2. Lounge   -   #12
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I realise that but you see what I'm saying

And I really think this thread is going towards an anti-american flow, which is not good

You have to remember the population of America.......think about it, like Oz, the population of London is greater than the population of Australia And they are squashed in by comparison so tempers fray.........America is squashed altogether so thing reverbarate harder than most places.

Does any of that make sense??

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@28 October 2003 - 02:11
    I realise that but you see what I'm saying

And I really think this thread is going towards an anti-american flow, which is not good

You have to remember the population of America.......think about it, like Oz, the population of London is greater than the population of Australia And they are squashed in by comparison so tempers fray.........America is squashed altogether so thing reverbarate harder than most places.

Does any of that make sense??

Jonno B)
    What? America has to much open space, they could have spared the natives and still had room to spare for chinese immigrants

Anti-America, I couldnt care less whos who, many big places dont have as much crime as America.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I did'nt mean America was small, I meant they are squashed in

Anyway, I don't think I'm making sense, I'm ill and very tired so maybe I wont post in this thread any more

Stay Cool

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by noname12@28 October 2003 - 03:03

All I need to say is if you build a house on a foundation of crap, the whole thing is gonna stink
    So why did you do it, that was not very bright.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes+28 October 2003 - 02:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 28 October 2003 - 02:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@28 October 2003 - 03:03

So why did you do it, that is not very bright. [/b][/quote]
    Meh, I didnt realise the land in america was so cheap. Learnt my lesson now, england maybe more expensive but nice, sound foundations

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    I live in northern USA and the crime rate is lower in the winter time here. Also there are a lot of non-white people here, and those people hate the cold and are less likely to commit crimes. But in the summer, all hell breaks loose&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by noname12+28 October 2003 - 03:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 &#064; 28 October 2003 - 03:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by hobbes@28 October 2003 - 02:38
    <!--QuoteBegin-noname12
    @28 October 2003 - 03:03

So why did you do it, that is not very bright.
    Meh, I didnt realise the land in america was so cheap. Learnt my lesson now, england maybe more expensive but nice, sound foundations [/b][/quote]
    But you live in Israel? Certainly your house was built there, or are you currently living outdoors? Surely, that cannot be good for your PC.

I find it ironic that America contains more Jews than Israel, how do you figure that?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes+28 October 2003 - 02:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 28 October 2003 - 02:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by noname12@28 October 2003 - 03:40
    Originally posted by hobbes@28 October 2003 - 02:38
    <!--QuoteBegin-noname12
    @28 October 2003 - 03:03

So why did you do it, that is not very bright.

Meh, I didnt realise the land in america was so cheap. Learnt my lesson now, england maybe more expensive but nice, sound foundations
    But you live in Israel? Certainly your house was built there, or are you currently living outdoors? Surely, that cannot be good for your PC.

I find it ironic that America contains more Jews than Israel, how do you figure that? [/b][/quote]
    I dont Live in Israel I would have thought that was obvious to you by now look at my local time, that should make it simple for you.

More jews in America then Israel. Well I am one to always laugh at my self so, I guess it has something to do with the cheap land, and the fact America loves my people

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Best of luck in England, we really cherished your visit. Your local time is listed as 3:05, not very reliable on this board. Please don&#39;t take Jonathon Stewart with you, he is too funny.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast