Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Counter Strike: Condition Zero

BANNED
    Originally posted by diabloroker@28 October 2003 - 17:15
    its BETA get this straight i know bcuz its missing online play and lan play..and lots of missions are missing
    go read up sonny.... look:
    CZ is plain and simple (not that this is bad) a SINGLE-PLAYER game
    CS 1.6 is meant as its MULTI-PLAYER version...

pretty simple...

DWk

2. Games   -   #12
    Octopussy
    are u sayin cz is single player only?

3. Games   -   #13
    BANNED
    the version i got of CZ (which i suppose isnt just some beta, but the real deal.... because it isnt an iso, but just the CZ folder compressed in big zip file) does not include any kind of multiplayer

DWk

4. Games   -   #14
    Octopussy
    well...i dont now cuz i mean if cz is just single player why would ppl ay 40 bucks to buy it....

5. Games   -   #15
    BANNED
    why not? if the game is good enuff, why shouldnt ppl pay it? Take for example, Rainbow Six series.... I got 2 of the original games, and i didn't buy em for the MP, but merely because of what i was gonna play offline (mostly because i didn't have a 24-7 internet connection)..... which old game has multiplayer anyway?

DWk

6. Games   -   #16
    Octopussy
    id never buy a game that isnt multiplayer....the only games i bought are ut2k3, bf1942 and expansions, aoc, aok, chaser, raven shield, starcraft

7. Games   -   #17
    It is multiplayer, thats why the added the galil and famas into what is now CS 1.6. It's going to be able to play with ordinary CS'ers.

its Gold not beta or final release.... GOLD
    Do you know what a game that has gone gold means? It means that is has sold a specified amount of units. It doesn't mean that is it final or beta or anything.

8. Games   -   #18
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Cygnuz-Y@28 October 2003 - 16:21
    Has someone played this game....?

Is it worth the download?
    I just want to know 'cuz is going to take long to download, is it worth my time...?
    stupid as hell. it's only sp. and looks ok, but the game is same as old cs, only no mp, which makes the game stupid

9. Games   -   #19
    BANNED
    playable thru cs, yea

Gold means that a game is right about of goin into stores (or is already shipping). It means that the game is FINISHED and is about to be sold.

DWk

10. Games   -   #20
    Originally posted by Octopussy@28 October 2003 - 20:25
    i think the games really gay because id like go to and actually kick the asses of those faggots who made it because its so stupid how they always show the terrorist as the muslim ppl
    Yeah thats not fair hey ??

Maybe we can use different skins and models

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast