Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Sex Tape Scandal

Originally posted by Neil__+7 November 2003 - 12:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Neil__ @ 7 November 2003 - 12:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»@7 November 2003 - 13:29
    You lot need to remember they are the most high profile family in the world, as soon as a juicy rumour starts it&#39;s relayed worldwide through the media like wild fire, and because people sit up and listen it sells papers (tabloids).
    Keep lining the tabloids pockets and they will keep feeding you the shit.
    Thank god our press have been gagged, who gives a shit what they get up to anyway, the royals are for all you tourists to talk about, they earn us Brits a fortune in tourism ?
    And they would still earn us a fortune even if we didn&#39;t pay them hundreds of millions each year

That money means they work for me "The Taxpayer" so as charlies employer I want to know who he&#39;s been diddling on my time.

and yes the tabloids are scum but that&#39;s no reason to deny us the right to know.

Neil [/b][/quote]
    The right to know what? Who he has been "diddling" with, what he had for breakfast? How many times he yanked one of last night? Where do you draw the line?
    It bullshit anyway, i&#39;m no royalist but i do think that compared to some of the scum walking the face of this earth today, they are an honest and extremley honurable family (present day royals).
    We should be talking about what are we going to do with that bastard that murdered those two young girls, i know he has yet to be convicted, but have you seen the evidence against him?
    Suggestions for a slow painfull death in this thread please.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    BANNED
    I used to do work for a government department called Crown Estates. This was, in essence, the Royal "firm". This department ran and profited from the Royal Estates. The money earned from the Royal Family far outstrips their cost, by megabucks. They cost you, the taxpayer, nothing. As Coco said, they earn BILLIONS a year for Britain, and not just in tourism. They, like you, are entitled to a degree of privacy. If Charlie is a shirt lifter that&#39;s his business, not yours.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    drum_dude
    taxpayer&#39;s money was used to build the royal estates you idiot&#33; Prince Albert used a lot of taxpayers money to build Balmoral etc...So stick your royal estates bullshit up your arse you royalist prick&#33; If it wasn&#39;t for the taxpayer those assholes would on the streets begging&#33;&#33;

Lets get this story out in the open and get that useless Royal Family fucked off from British society&#33;&#33;&#33; They are fucking useless and do fuck all for this country. Please don&#39;t use the tourist excuse for them cos tourists come and see the buildings not those Royal Pricks&#33;&#33;&#33; Anyway, they&#39;re never around for tourists...most probably cos they&#39;re all too busy buggering each other&#33;

Jesus Christ their not even British&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;they&#39;re all fucking German...the bastards had to change their last names to Winsdor back in the Great War...So there is nothing British about them at all&#33;&#33;&#33;

The royals are inbread, queer, wierd and god knows what else&#33;&#33; I don&#39;t want those fuckers representing this country any more&#33;&#33;&#33;

Fuck &#39;em off&#33;&#33;&#33;

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Originally posted by drum_dude@7 November 2003 - 14:07
    taxpayer&#39;s money was used to build the royal estates you idiot&#33; Prince Albert used a lot of taxpayers money to build Balmoral etc...So stick your royal estates bullshit up your arse you royalist prick&#33; If it wasn&#39;t for the taxpayer those assholes would on the streets begging&#33;&#33;

Lets get this story out in the open and get that useless Royal Family fucked off from British society&#33;&#33;&#33; They are fucking useless and do fuck all for this country. Please don&#39;t use the tourist excuse for them cos tourists come and see the buildings not those Royal Pricks&#33;&#33;&#33; Anyway, they&#39;re never around for tourists...most probably cos they&#39;re all too busy buggering each other&#33;

Jesus Christ their not even British&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;they&#39;re all fucking German...the bastards had to change their last names to Winsdor back in the Great War...So there is nothing British about them at all&#33;&#33;&#33;

The royals are inbread, queer, wierd and god knows what else&#33;&#33; I don&#39;t want those fuckers representing this country any more&#33;&#33;&#33;

Fuck &#39;em off&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Are you a British resident ? If so i&#39;m emigrating.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    drum_dude
    No but I&#39;m a British Citizen...

Emigrate then...one less Royalist&#33;

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    BANNED
    Hey, Coco, how about we put a prize together for the most ignorant prick to grace this forum?

Bum_Dudle would win hands down&#33; If you&#39;ve got nothing sensible to say, swear&#33;

I found his post to be quite comical actually.

... and do fuck all for this country
    Jesus Christ their not even British&#33;&#33;
    I don&#39;t want those fuckers representing this country ...
    And then the idiot comes up with this ...

Question: Are you a British resident?

Haha&#33; He doesn&#39;t even live there.

He&#39;s probably a Kurdish refugee, got his citizenship, then pissed off back to Kurdistan with his ugly wife and kids.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    drum_dude
    Willy_Cleaner starts well with this:

how about we put a prize together for the most ignorant prick to grace this forum?
    the bitch then ruins it with this:

If you&#39;ve got nothing sensible to say, swear&#33;
    then the silly idiot crashes and burns with these statements:

He&#39;s probably a Kurdish refugee, got his citizenship, then pissed off back to Kurdistan with his ugly wife and kids.
    Now it&#39;s time for the English lesson...

cit·i·zen

1) A person owing loyalty to and entitled by birth or naturalization to the protection of a state or nation.
    2) A resident of a city or town, especially one entitled to vote and enjoy other privileges there.
    3) A civilian.
    4) A native, inhabitant, or denizen of a particular place

res·i·dent

1) One who resides in a particular place permanently or for an extended period, as:
    -A diplomatic official residing in a foreign seat of government.
    -A colonial official acting as adviser to the ruler of a protected state, often having quasi-gubernatorial powers.
    -A member of an intelligence-gathering or nonuniformed law enforcement agency who resides and oversees operations in a certain locale: the FBI resident in St. Louis.
    -One who lives in a dormitory.
    2) A physician receiving specialized clinical training in a hospital, usually after completing an internship.
    3) A nonmigratory bird or other animal.

And there you have it Willy_Cleaner...your the idiot by being the winner of your own prize&#33;

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    They bring a lot more dosh into the country than they cost.

In addition, they would hardly be "On the Streets" if they received nothing from the Taxpayer, the Queens personal fortune is quite substantial.

I believe she owns most of Wallstreet in New York...not a bad piece of land to collect rent from, in anyones book.

The Prince of Wales is also owns the Dutchy of Cornwall, and is himself quite well off...

If people dont actually know what they do, then they feel good claiming they do nothing...I can see how this appears, even if its not true.

This said....there are an awfull lot of Royals on the Civil List that dont deserve to be, which helps give the rest a bad name. However some do an awful lot and aren&#39;t on the civil list, so i guess it evens out...

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@7 November 2003 - 14:46
    Hey, Coco, how about we put a prize together for the most ignorant prick to grace this forum?

Bum_Dudle would win hands down&#33; If you&#39;ve got nothing sensible to say, swear&#33;

I found his post to be quite comical actually.

... and do fuck all for this country
    Jesus Christ their not even British&#33;&#33;
    I don&#39;t want those fuckers representing this country ...
    And then the idiot comes up with this ...

Question: Are you a British resident?

I know, the funny thing is he says they are German, like it was meant to be a suprise.
    He forgets what the royal family did for my grandparents generation during WWII, they represented extreme dignity during this time, the whole country looked to them for comfort.
    They are not perfect, but they are better than scum like him, 4sure &#33;

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    BANNED
    For the benefit of Hum_Drum (the foreigner)...

The Crown Estates.

Profits of £170.8 million for the year ending March 31, 2003 were announced on Tuesday 8th July, 2003.

The Crown Estate incorporates an urban estate including significant London holdings, particularly in Regent Street, Regent&#39;s Park and St James&#39;s, as well as almost 120,000 hectares of agricultural land and extensive marine assets throughout the UK.

The Crown Estate is part of the hereditary possessions of the Sovereign. However, the profit is paid to the Exchequer for the benefit of taxpayers.

Edit: The Source.

[No Bum_Rude, not the River Thames&#33;]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast