Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are They Teaching Our Kids?

Poster
    I think it's a valid point that the 3 R's aren't as important however i would argue this is more to do with cultural change (we are moving into an era where expression and conveying of information are more important than content) though you could also argue you have to know the rules to break them

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by Spindulik@29 October 2003 - 06:30
    I may sound a bit too picky on these things, but I believe that it is very important to stress the little things such as this, in hopes that the next generation of people can communicate with eacher with clarity and minimal errors. Not like the K-Lite lounge where everyone uses the word noone, when they mean "no one", or your instead of you're.
    I'm lmfao @ you !!!!

Is that all you worry about ?

FFS !!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!

If I were you I would be worried about the homosexuals that are teachin her & her little classmates convincing them that certain mental illnessess are a socialy acceptable & desirable lifestyle & that natural behaviour is criminal ?!?!?!?!

I would also be concerned about the t.v shows you let her watch & keep a carefull eye on the undertones within those shows which are all written by drug addled deviants who laff their ass's off at the way they controll & influence the thought process of children parented by idiots like you .

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    You are saying homosexuality is a mental illness...

Let me introduce myself

My name is Sonja, i'm 20, bisexual and studying to be an english teacher. Do you have any problems with that?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by mc'Fist OOOH !!!@29 October 2003 - 14:06

FFS !!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!

If I were you I would be worried about the homosexuals that are teachin her & her little classmates convincing them that certain mental illnessess are a socialy acceptable & desirable lifestyle & that natural behaviour is criminal ?!?!?!?! 

Grow up!

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by Skweeky@29 October 2003 - 14:18

Let me introduce myself

My name is Sonja, i'm 20, bisexual and studying to be an english teacher. Do you have any problems with that?
    Sup Sonja ,

Why would I have a problem with you or any illness you suffer from ?

Dont be stupid all yer life womin .

Know yer place .

Now go & make me a cup of tea & bring some chockey bickies .

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by mc&#39;Fist OOOH &#33;&#33;&#33;+29 October 2003 - 14:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mc&#39;Fist OOOH &#33;&#33;&#33; @ 29 October 2003 - 14:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky@29 October 2003 - 14:18

Let me introduce myself

My name is Sonja, i&#39;m 20, bisexual and studying to be an english teacher. Do you have any problems with that?
    Sup Sonja ,

Why would I have a problem with you or any illness you suffer from ?

Dont be stupid all yer life womin .

Know yer place .

Now go & make me a cup of tea & bring some chockey bickies . [/b][/quote]
    You better be careful about what you are saying mc&#39;Fist OOOH &#33;&#33;&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by nigel123+29 October 2003 - 14:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nigel123 &#064; 29 October 2003 - 14:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-mc&#39;Fist OOOH &#33;&#33;&#33;@29 October 2003 - 14:06

FFS &#33;&#33;&#33; AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

If I were you I would be worried about the homosexuals that are teachin her & her little classmates convincing them that certain mental illnessess are a socialy acceptable & desirable lifestyle & that natural behaviour is criminal ?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;

Grow up&#33;[/b][/quote]
    Spot the George Micheal Fan ^^^

8. Lounge   -   #18
    I thought that you were projecting; so the answer is, yes I did.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Curious one

I agree, the question is ambigious. One could read it as maintaining the differential of 13/18 which gives an answer of 7 and 2/9ths. However, this might be considered a little hard for a primary two student. The question regarding grammar is interesting and explains much in relation to the contributions submitted by some of the younger members of this board.

I would like to reassure BigBoab that kids do still read and that my 15 year old son has read Tolkein, Pratchett, Adams and numerous others. My 13 year old is addicted to writing and spends hours concocting weird Manga Fan Fiction which she posts on the net.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    lol, I&#39;m not falling for that one

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast