Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are They Teaching Our Kids?

Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes

No, I told the truth.

I feel slightly sad that you consider your life so superior that my children are condemned out of hand, but as I can have no way of ascertaining the joys of your life I must take it at face value and assume that everything you have is wonderful. Enjoy, as they say.

As for me, well, by and large, I like my life and my children are the apples of both my eyes - yes I am that sad, but I am far too old to care whether I am cool or not.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Chill out Wiggles !

One mans pleasure is anothers poision .

If you want to raise stepford kids & are happy doin it , then who am I to question yer happyness?

I feel superiour to you not because of yer family , but because I am .

Simple as .

End of story .

Now go play yer violin elsewhere ya tear jerkin soppy shite !!

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes

Why thank you. I shall indeed return to that which warms my heart most.

You are too kind - be careful, there will be those who think you are going soft.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

4. Lounge   -   #24
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by mc'Fist OOOH !!!@29 October 2003 - 15:16
    Chill out Wiggles !

If you want to raise stepford kids & are happy doin it , then who am I to question yer happyness?

Simple as .

End of story .

I beg to disagree. You have an obvious inferiority-complex.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by mc'Fist OOOH !!!@29 October 2003 - 14:06
    If I were you I would be worried about the homosexuals that are teachin her & her little classmates convincing them that certain mental illnessess are a socialy acceptable & desirable lifestyle & that natural behaviour is criminal ?!?!?!?!
    Do you worry about the homosexuals?

You poor, frightened little man.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by mc'Fist OOOH !!!@29 October 2003 - 16:16
    Chill out Wiggles !

Simple as .

End of story .

I doubt you'll find much companionship here, we tend to be a very open minded forum which accepts all forms of sexuality and race

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    mc'Fist OOOH !!!

Should be pittied.

Ignore him.

He needs counceling.

Yogi

8. Lounge   -   #28
    masta.z's Avatar Canadian Scot
    Originally posted by mc&#39;Fist OOOH &#33;&#33;&#33;+29 October 2003 - 15:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mc&#39;Fist OOOH &#33;&#33;&#33; @ 29 October 2003 - 15:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by nigel123@29 October 2003 - 14:23
    <!--QuoteBegin-mc&#39;Fist OOOH &#33;&#33;&#33;
    @29 October 2003 - 14:06

FFS &#33;&#33;&#33; AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

If I were you I would be worried about the homosexuals that are teachin her & her little classmates convincing them that certain mental illnessess are a socialy acceptable & desirable lifestyle & that natural behaviour is criminal ?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;

Grow up&#33;
    Spot the George Micheal Fan ^^^ [/b][/quote]
    /me wonders what&#39;s wrong with george michael.....

oh and i read alot but am still at school... so

I&#39;m gonna buy a gun and start a war // if you can tell me something worth fighting for

9. Lounge   -   #29
    oldmancan's Avatar Poster
    @Spindulik Your daughter is in grade two? I thought you were in grade 9 yourself? J/K. The editing of the school text was terrible, no doubt about. The math question is very poorly written. The second question is very dubious because it has no qualifier, (relation to anything). One may assume that the statement "John read 5 more books than Cindi." is still true, but it is not made clear. Sanserif, again I think your right. Watchout for the next wave, when text messaging hits mainstream communication.

@MagicNakor And in some instances it may be correct to begin a sentence with "and". But I think your suit needs cleaning.

@Biggles RO, right on.

@ SensualGardening Your right, thanks for reminding me.

@mc&#39;fist oooh&#33; > yourself&#33;

@Skweeky We All Luv Ya, just the way you are> happy&#33;&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by Octopussy@29 October 2003 - 08:19
    RAWR&#33; Spindulik I don&#39;t see what&#39;s so wrong about the 9 and J thing....That&#39;s what I&#39;m learning. You can see this pwnage grammar I have now...
    Like I said, I may appear a bit picky, but one of my college courses was 4 months training in fonts. I memorized dozens of fonts. The "DO&#39;s and DONTs", and so forth. One of my exams was a calligraphy test, where I had to do the entire alphabet by hand, without error. There were several alphabets and fonts involved in these tests. There is also terminology for different parts of a letter or number.

The FOUR and NINE are inncorect, because it is too expensive to make a 99 cent calculator or watch display the correct numeral. These new expensive cell phones will not display the incorrect 4 and 9.

Today, there is a tremendous amount of new fonts on the interent for the PC. Many are homemade and violate some of the "rules", but that is accepted since some of these custom fonts are artistic.

If you post a homemade sign in your front lawn, it will look "homemade" if you use nonstandard fonts.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast