Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What.Invite

Mihai's Avatar Member
    Yes, i know what's with this title?Is this a new way how to get free what.cd invites?Oh, you would surelly want that but sorry no.Then?Well, i wanna tell you about some other reasons why you should use what.cd a lot and how to use it to get a lot of trackers you need or just want.
    If you don't already know, there is a special forum for power users with invites offered from different trackers.Yes so?Well there are there invites on trackers you might never get or you would have to work like hell to get them.Sounds cool right?Well yes, it is.There are so many invites there that you might not need to find any other trackers somewhere else.

Just see this little list i made with some of the most wanted trackers:
    -Music-Vids
    -PTN
    -SCC
    -x264
    -Cinematik
    -BitGamer
    -Goem
    -BCG
    -BTN
    -PassThePopcorn
    -PackMe.IN
    -Bitmetv
    -Bitme
    -Coexist

Amazing isn't it?How much you can do with a single what.cd account.Guess you already started working out to get to power user faster.But how about the upload part?I don't have original music to upload.Well don't worry because you dont need to upload only music.You can also upload:Aplications, e-books, audio books, video tutorials, comics or comedy.You can find a lot of books you might wanna upload on trackers like Demonoid or even on public ones.Just upload 5 torrents and 25Gb and you will become power user and you will enjoy the invite forum, i am sure of it.

I'm going for some PTN and Music-vids invites
    Last edited by Rart; 05-13-2010 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Please don't link to your blog here.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    This latest kiddie's blog seems pretty craptacular.

As for the topic, nothing good can come from this post. If anything it'll make trackers more reluctant to recruit there.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    b3owulf's Avatar facepalm.jpg
    With so huge amount of PUs now @ What.CD, recruiting in their PU forum is just like giving invites to strangers. Moving all invite offers to Elite+ section would be a good solution.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by b3owulf View Post
    With so huge amount of PUs now @ What.CD, recruiting in their PU forum is just like giving invites to strangers.
    But they got to PU in What... they have to be good members.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I wonder how many traders are now going to run off and upload 5 torrents
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    b3owulf's Avatar facepalm.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    With so huge amount of PUs now @ What.CD, recruiting in their PU forum is just like giving invites to strangers.
    But they got to PU in What... they have to be good members.
    Ratio whoring with seedbox and random 5 uploads is now called being a good member? Massive amount of people entered What.CD just because of somehow easy-to-reach invite section, and you know it, right?
    I'm not against recruiting threads, no, I'm only voting for strictening requirements on making that forum section visible.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Ratio whoring with seedbox and random 5 uploads is now called being a good member? Massive amount of people entered What.CD just because of somehow easy-to-reach invite section, and you know it, right?
    I was being sarcastic
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Most wanted my ass, all iz low levelz!!

Seriously, though, any trader or invite hunter with half a brain already had a vague (or accurate) understanding of which trackers could be obtained at the PU forum(s).
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    cap87's Avatar wait, what?
    yet another pseudo bt world "reporter" kid trying to get some hits in his site.

I guess opening blogs is the new trend
    Last edited by ultrauploader; 05-13-2010 at 04:11 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    This latest kiddie's blog seems pretty craptacular.

As for the topic, nothing good can come from this post. If anything it'll make trackers more reluctant to recruit there.
    You'd have to be an ignorant staffer if some blog was what made you change your offer. There always seems to be some post blaming an FST poster for the closing of opportunities, but really it's just the staffers are naive or stupid, and they didn't accept the reality of private torrenting before they considered offering invites.
    Last edited by TrueSounds; 05-13-2010 at 04:36 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast