Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm In Trouble (girls Related)

Ex-member
    Some would see this as the result of karma.

You have made your bed. Now you have to lie in it.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    In times like these it's important to consider all possible outcomes, go with what ever would work in the long run and try not to concentrate too much on the present consequences.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Ask her if shed like to join in!

4. Lounge   -   #14
    muchspl2
    I was joking, depends really, if you liked her so much why cheat, maybe you would be better off with the newer person, got to look in your self for the answer

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Let me explain.I was talking to phone with my girlfriend and right behind was the other girl.And in this way she find out that i have a girlfriend.Ooops again what should i do?

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2@30 October 2003 - 22:19
    I was joking, depends really, if you liked her so much why cheat, maybe you would be better off with the newer person, got to look in your self for the answer
    Yeah but I dont think he has much choice in the matter.

Become a communist, that'll solve your problem.... or just move on but before that let her kick you in the nuts.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by sharedholder@30 October 2003 - 22:20
    Let me explain.I was talking to phone with my girlfriend and right behind was the other girl.And in this way she find out that i have a girlfriend.Ooops again what should i do?
    Um... start acting morally?

Just a thought.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    muchspl2
    did you plan on marriering her, NO well your young and want to explore, so I say keep up the good work
    :manshow:

9. Lounge   -   #19
    QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 30 October 2003 - 22:19)
    Yes ,like ai said i'm feeling very bad.Maybe i lost even my girlfriend (she said no,already forged ) but i don't believe this.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    was wrong to do but its done, so i say just learn from it, pick your favorite and apologise profusley

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast