scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Octopussy@31 October 2003 - 04:36
    affirmative i like you too !
    gang bang ?

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Poster
    Originally posted by Octopussy@31 October 2003 - 04:36
    affirmative i like you too !
    ok but I dont like you that much.... I think we needs to set some rules from now...

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    Originally posted by scribblec+31 October 2003 - 04:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 31 October 2003 - 04:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy@31 October 2003 - 04:36
    affirmative&nbsp; &nbsp; i like you too &#33;
    gang bang ? [/b][/quote]
    Dont make me spread rumours...

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Octopussy
    gang bangs are stupid

8. Lounge   -   #38
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by noname12+31 October 2003 - 04:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 @ 31 October 2003 - 04:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by scribblec@31 October 2003 - 04:37
    <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy
    @31 October 2003 - 04:36
    affirmative i like you too &#33;

gang bang ?
    Dont make me spread rumours... [/b][/quote]

9. Lounge   -   #39
    tarzan's Avatar lore keeper
    Originally posted by Octopussy@30 October 2003 - 23:21
    so i was about to post in the halloween thing and then allov sudden my mouse juse keeps moving itself...(not the mouse but hte cursor on screen) and my start putton went up and down and my windows closed and my cd trays open and closed ...wtf am i being hacked? ( i closed pc after that happened)
    your mouse is going dead,replace it and it will be good to go
    i had the same thing happen to me,mouse moving randomly,opening windows,starting apps up
    thought i was being hacked but then i looked at the behavior of it and realized something was wrong with the mouse itself ,so I cracked it open and sure enough there was carbon scoring around the buttons (I suspect my 4 year old spilled a coke on it or something)
    replaced it no more problem

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Originally posted by tarzan+31 October 2003 - 01:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tarzan @ 31 October 2003 - 01:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy@30 October 2003 - 23:21
    so i was about to post in the halloween thing and then allov sudden my mouse juse keeps moving itself...(not the mouse but hte cursor on screen) and my start putton went up and down and my windows closed and my cd trays open and closed ...wtf am i being hacked?&nbsp; ( i closed pc after that happened)
    your mouse is going dead,replace it and it will be good to go
    i had the same thing happen to me,mouse moving randomly,opening windows,starting apps up
    thought i was being hacked but then i looked at the behavior of it and realized something was wrong with the mouse itself ,so I cracked it open and sure enough there was carbon scoring around the buttons (I suspect my 4 year old spilled a coke on it or something)
    replaced it no more problem [/b][/quote]

Anyways, his cd rom also opened. How would get around opening that unintentionally
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast