Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: HDBits should never open its doors ...

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    No I think it's ridiculous that anyone can be so so full of themselves.What I think is funny is that you can't spell "yourself".

Btw good users being a relative term .I seriously doubt hardly anyone already on the aforementioned site meets those prerequisites so are they ergo all "bad " members?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-20-2010 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    whats the purpose of this thread anyway?
    @OP, you think this will anyhow manipulate the opinions of those running the tracker?
    And jeez, you get everything at IPT, y cry for more?

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    No I think it's ridiculous that anyone can be so so full of themselves.What I think is funny is that you can't spell "yourself".

Btw good users being a relative term .I seriously doubt hardly anyone already on the aforementioned site meets those prerequisites so are they ergo all "bad " members?
    I guess he has set these requirements to avoid all the potential troublemakers.. (e.g. invite sellers, ratio cheaters, trolls)

3. You must know someone who is willing to spend money on iTunes content (WEB-DL's)
    I personally think this is rather easy to accomplish with carded giftcards.. they cost around 15-25% of the original cost.

Still, it is illegal to do so but isn't torrenting?
    Back after going through many ordeals of paying for my internet.

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    Whats funny is that you think its funny a site only wants good users and not leeches like urself
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Ellipses go here.

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by babab007 View Post
    And jeez, you get everything at IPT, y cry for more?
    you can get all of the content of HDBits at IPT ??? hrmm... then why does anyone care about getting an invite to HDBits

have you ever even seen the torrents on HDBits i mean how can you make such an outrageous comment . .. . . .. .. . .. .... . .. . .. .

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post

have you ever even seen the torrents on HDBits i mean how can you make such an outrageous comment . .. . . .. .. . .. .... . .. . .. .
    I've never seen you either but I will hazard a guess you are a bit of a tool .
    Outrageous assumption ....I think not.

As for obsessing about getting into HDBits probably ( in four words) idiots buying into hype.

Ffs ( once again) it's just movies and TV shows your enjoyment of either won't/shouldn't be effected in the least if they are imperceptively grainier at some other place.What you should be more concerned about are attitudes like Raban's that seem to assume that some people are better or more deserving of something than anyone else.

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    Whats funny is that you think its funny a site only wants good users and not leeches like urself
    I don't understand what you mean when you call IdolEyes787 a leech. I've seen him on at least 2 other trackers, and he uploads a lot more than he downloads. I don't know whether he provides his own content to the trackers he's on, but it's a bit odd that you used the word leech to describe him.

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    Me uploading a lot more than I download means little more than I have a seedbox. It also makes me a ratio whore which isn't any better than being a leech .
    Hotshot he hates me because I tend to not take things too seriously which he apparently doesn't appreciate and I also happen to disagree with his narrow view of the bt world.That and he is probably just a very nasty and unhappy person in general and in me he has found a convenient target for his impotent rage.

As for encoders and uploaders necessarily being more desirable members this ( Sorry for the language .Mods please edit if necessary)

Toy.Story.3.2010.CAM.REPACK.XviD-BUZZLiGHTYEAR

Video - XviD 890kbps
    Audio - Mp3 140kbps
    Resolution - 608x352
    Language - English
    Runtime - 1hour 34mins
    imdb - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0435761/
    Plot:Woody, Buzz and the whole gang are back. As their owner Andy prepares to
    depart for college, his loyal toys find themselves in daycare where untamed
    tots with their sticky little fingers do not play nice. So, it's all for one
    and one for all as they join Barbie's counterpart Ken, a thespian hedgehog
    named Mr. Pricklepants and a pink, strawberry-scented teddy bear
    called Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear to plan their great escape.

Notes:Niggers thought it was oversize by 50mb when it was actually 702MB which is not a big size
    so other then that enjoy the repack that is 699MB and will fit on a CD also to the nukers
    CUM SUCK MY FUCKING DICK AS IT SMELLS LIKE YOUR MOTHERS PUSSY
    Personally I'd rather hang out with a billion decent noobs even if we are forced to watch nothing but bad copies of Killers all day over an ass like this.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-21-2010 at 02:10 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    God I love sceners
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    What i heard: Hdbits needs to open their door, it's pretty dead and some ppl still stealing CHD sources and uploadin on HDB...
    dunno how much of these true but every site needs to open their door time to time...
    Last edited by RedRansom; 06-24-2010 at 03:38 PM.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast