Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Boys 2 * New *

just the one downloading. i started it about 4 mins ago but as soon as i connected to that server i got loads of sources (not downloading) if you know what i mean.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    yeah i have got about 200 sources not much of a transfer...like i said its a new release on to the servers so we may be in a big queue we'll just wait!

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    these are the real names:

cd1: bb2-cd1-dcn.avi
    cd2: bb2-cd2-dcn.avi

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    yeah some korean has them named as that will we get better sources and speeds if we rename them to that? just a thought

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Ye The Links Did Work For Me

Just Waiting For Some Sources Now - Luking Thru Servers

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    thanks for that dap. i reckon gre1 could just not take it i managed to get the link for me and other ppl. why did he not just tell us his source? well i found it and it works the link. stupid person gre1

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Well Chinook Thanks A Lot For The Links but me n u have different feelings about gre

hes helped me out plenty of times - and i managed to get one of his grencodes too which he encoded to PAL

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    dont get me wrong the dude has posted a lot of posts..which means he is helpful by contributing...but why didnt he just tel us the source of where he got it from. when i did give the link he dismissed it by saying it doesnt work for him lol. i ve left mine on download shall be back in about 2 hours! cya.

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Let me get this str8 that link doesn't work for me and that is not my source. As u said u are in que I am not I am downloading I just don't want everybody flooding the place I am at. It's kinda private.

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    yes thats find gre1 no hard feelings man. would you tell us your source when you have finished downloading?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast