Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Bad Boys 2 * New *

Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    lol whys that?

2. Movies & TV   -   #72
    The Surernova version is NOT german, i know there is a german copy out but if

you make the effort to go to a german torrent site (i know its a trauma reading german, but how hard is it to read "bad.boys.2 in german ????????????)

then you would not have the wrong information.

in fact by the time you people had got to page 4 of argument/discussion. i had downloaded it. (quality good not 100% but close)

GRE1 mate if you want to keep your sources to yourself thats cool.
    with the amount (of movies) you have posted. do what the hell you want. B)

Every One else I would agree with someone sharing the information if they "had" Matrix revolutions, just to see proof but this a proven source of movies. B)

personally i gave up using this forum for movie sources a while back. (just because i can not get the things fast enuff of klite) i too do not know how to use I.R.C but seem to get some movies b4 any info has come on here.

sorry but an argument/discussion between some of the most respected users is not good for any of us.

i hope we can put it down to a Halloween weird thing going on.

p.s if anyone still has latent energy built up over this. why not head to Movieworld lost and found, there is still a few films that need identifying.

Or if you are that argumentitive try finding a site that discusses what came first .... the chicken..... or kfc

meanwhile lighten up the lot of you.

3. Movies & TV   -   #73
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by chinook_apache@2 November 2003 - 09:51
    lol whys that?
    I was just kidding I stop and deleted the download I will just get it when everyone isn't on it so bad.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678