Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Oh Man That Was Pwnage

Poster
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an+2 November 2003 - 05:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurtsl0an @ 2 November 2003 - 05:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@2 November 2003 - 05:36
    Yes actually she is....
    Got a problem with that Mr Hanky?
    could ur posts possibly take up more room? u big dumb gay focker - [/b][/quote]
    That one hurt.... it really did....

*cries*

2. Lounge   -   #72
    Poster
    Originally posted by noname12@2 November 2003 - 05:38

*cries*
    omg - now ur stealin from me? c&#39;mon communist boy, u gotsta have mo than that&#33; i know u wanna go off on me about somethin completely unrelated 2 actual physical life - so let&#39;s hear it&#33;

3. Lounge   -   #73
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    ahahah u 2 r jokas

4. Lounge   -   #74
    Poster
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an+2 November 2003 - 05:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurtsl0an @ 2 November 2003 - 05:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@2 November 2003 - 05:38

*cries*
    omg - now ur stealin from me? c&#39;mon communist boy, u gotsta have mo than that&#33; i know u wanna go off on me about somethin completely unrelated 2 actual physical life - so let&#39;s hear it&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Oh alright

Now lets see where shall I start.

First I must mension why you was kicked out of the army during desert storm.

Today Private Kurt sl0an was found guilty of raping male camels that where first thought to have run away during the bombing raids. It was later found out from the farmer who owns the camels that he would sleep next to his camels every night so they would not run away.

After a long investigation, a trail of camel hoofs was found leading to Private sl0ans tent. When they burst in on him they found that he was having sex with the kidnapped camels. One of the camels broke down and cried, explaining "All I wanted from life was to eat grass, now this american has destroyed it".

The camel then picked up Sl0ans side arms and offed him self.

After a long trial, sl0an was found guilty of war crimes and crimes against beastiality.

He is now serving a long jail term in "gay camp" prison in south california."

5. Lounge   -   #75
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by noname12+2 November 2003 - 05:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 @ 2 November 2003 - 05:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an@2 November 2003 - 05:39
    <!--QuoteBegin-noname12
    @2 November 2003 - 05:38

*cries*

omg - now ur stealin from me? c&#39;mon communist boy, u gotsta have mo than that&#33; i know u wanna go off on me about somethin completely unrelated 2 actual physical life - so let&#39;s hear it&#33;
    Oh alright

Today Private Kurt sl0an was found guilty of raping male camels that where first thought to have run away during the bombing raids. It was later found out from the farmer who owns the camels that he would sleep next to his camels every night so they would not run away.

After a long investigation, a trail of camel hoofs was found leading to Private sl0ans tent. When they burst in on him they found that he was having sex with the kidnapped camels. One of the camels broke down and cried, explaining "All I wanted from life was to eat grass, now this american has destroyed it".

After a long trial, sl0an was found guilty of war crimes and crimes against beastiality.

[/b][/quote]

6. Lounge   -   #76
    Poster
    Originally posted by noname12+2 November 2003 - 05:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 @ 2 November 2003 - 05:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an@2 November 2003 - 05:39
    <!--QuoteBegin-noname12
    @2 November 2003 - 05:38

*cries*

Oh alright

[/b][/quote]
    first of all, u big silly freak nugget - it&#39;s spelled "mention" in english.

secondly, i was never in the army, so nice story jack arse. i was in the elite, as in the "leaders" of whatever nation u hale 2 (and yes, i remember, it&#39;s just not worth mentioning ((hey look, i even spelled it correctly using it in that context)) ).

Finally, u never fail me, and i thank u 4 that -

7. Lounge   -   #77
    Poster
    LMAO do I sence a hint of anger?

Cool it kurti baby.

8. Lounge   -   #78
    Poster
    Originally posted by noname12@2 November 2003 - 05:49

Cool it kurti baby.
    i&#39;m cooler than the other side of the pillow -

9. Lounge   -   #79
    Poster
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an+2 November 2003 - 05:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurtsl0an @ 2 November 2003 - 05:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@2 November 2003 - 05:49

Cool it kurti baby.&nbsp; &nbsp;
    i&#39;m cooler than the other side of the pillow - [/b][/quote]
    Now should I tell them the story of why you was kicked out of the YMCA?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678