Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bowling For Columbine

ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    You guys remember that commercial or whatever against baggy clothes, where the guy actually pulls out like 10 guns or something including a rifle from his pants. LMAO

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@1 November 2003 - 17:52
    on that north american version of the cover, why does it say it&#39;s hilarious?
    um... &#39;cause maybe they understand that it&#39;s supposed to be humorous? don&#39;t you?

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    critics here in America took it to the cleaners. for good reason the asshole who made this movie over fabricated it and turned it into a episiode of As The World Turns. alot of people wanted this movie to not even come out. i haven&#39;t watched it, i think he insulted the people who were killed that day by screweing up this movie.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    mandraker
    Originally posted by mustangchang@2 November 2003 - 02:38
    Michael Moore is so full of shit in alot of what he says. I hate that guy,but thats just my opinion...
    u must be from Georgia or Alabama just kidding dude &#33;&#33;

i think it says hilarious on the cover cuz u get a pump action shot gun when u open a bank account , thats hilarious .. its also sad but stil hilarious &#33;

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Originally posted by Pitbul@1 November 2003 - 23:11
    critics here in America took it to the cleaners.
    lol, WHICH critics? 160 of &#39;em named it a top-ten movie of the year.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    muchspl2

like the cartoon the best, I loves my gun looooves my gunn

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    i think michael moore&#39;s schtick is played-out though. i liked "Roger & Me" a lot better just because nobody else in the mainstream media had the nerve to say what he was saying in 1989, to point the finger at big corporations and the White House and accuse them of being greedy soulless SOBs.

he just seems to be repeating himself nowadays-- it&#39;s too obvious. but any american who thinks he&#39;s completely full of shit should be forced to watch "Roger & Me" and see a town fall completely apart when the company they&#39;ve devoted their lives to just abandons them, and see Ronald Reagan visit the town & tell the unemployed auto-factory workers to go get jobs flipping hamburgers.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    great movie.
    im never wanting to go to america now, to many spazo&#39;s there from what i can see.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19

This is the Japanese cover, translated it means,"Dumb Stupid White Americans."

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    PAiNKiLLER
    Originally posted by InverseKinetix@2 November 2003 - 14:12

This is the Japanese cover, translated it means,"Dumb Stupid White Americans."
    Very funny...

Image Resized

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast