Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What.cd re-enabled me for no reason.

Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    I love what.cd, they're staff truly is the best around. Disabled channel staff is so pleasant to deal with and they really keep all your information private.
    SickofJesus is hands down my favorite staff member though, he is a straight shooter and is very open about what he does.

I like how they really care about their members and take the time to hear them out.
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 07-04-2010 at 12:50 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I hope you get a second chance, TVCY. I know you enjoyed the site. GL.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post
    I love what.cd, they're staff truly is the best around. Disabled channel staff is so pleasant to deal with and they really keep all your information private.
    SickofJesus is hands down my favorite staff member though, he is a straight shooter and is very open about what he does.

I like how they really care about their members and take the time to hear them out.
    LOL.
    I had to double check who was posting this. Account hacked was my first thought.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster
    So, Let me sums questions up (just for my curiousity)

For what reason/kind of mistakes, Disme and ringhunter do so their account was disabled and why can it be re-enabled?

Last, what kind of un-forgiveable mistake we're talking about in what.cd?
    Last edited by dandraesley; 07-04-2010 at 07:00 AM. Reason: Some mistake of typing :(

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post

It was a mature conversation where the two parties involded (me and the admin) talked to each-other with mutual respect and politeness.
    In other words, you were sucking up to him.

Seriously, good to hear ringhunter and Disme. Mistakes can occur and I think I'm just lucky that I haven't been on the wrong side of one yet.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by dandraesley View Post
    For what reason/kind of mistakes, Disme and ringhunter do so their account was disabled and why can it be re-enabled?
    Can't speak for Ringhunter, but I didn't make a mistake .

I won't go in detail due to numerous reasons but let's just say the What-staff was under the impression I might be breaking their rules, until I explained the situation.
    Can you feel the LOVE

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Tv Controls you, you're going to get carpal tunnel syndrome and dangerously high blood pressure if you keep making all these anti-What.CD posts here. Are you aware that we have a fair trial policy on IRC, for people who are honest with us?

Perhaps it would be better for your health if you came to IRC for another interview. You can talk to me this time. Prepare to be honest.
    Last edited by WhatMan; 07-04-2010 at 12:33 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dandraesley View Post
    Can't speak for Ringhunter, but I didn't make a mistake .

I won't go in detail due to numerous reasons but let's just say the What-staff was under the impression I might be breaking their rules, until I explained the situation.
    The exact same applies to me.

If you want details, someone used my name to try and buy a BMTV invite. It was only logical to have me disabled, so I have no gripes with their original decision.
    Ellipses go here.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    Quite a unique twist to the norm, if I'm not mistaken. I wouldn't start this thread if it weren't for this very solid point put forth by Anon:

Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    I can't check this because people whose offenses you forgive and accounts end up reenabling tend not to make threads about that anywhere.
    So here it is. A thread dedicated to the fact that What re-enabled me, as I'm sure they've done to most other reasonable/justified people who happened to pass by their disabled channel.

Considering the situation I was in, I'd have to say they were patient/understanding (I spoke to sickofjesus), contrary to what most people make them out to be; and I figure people have to do pretty severe mistakes in order to be banned/thrown out.

Hallelujah?
    boohoo! Dick riding <--Jk but it's good you got your account back.Same to disme.What shouldn't be lost though is that they do make mistakes,some get corrected but some don't.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Just got re-enabled at what.cd, had a nice chat with Whatman about the past year and half or so.

I must say it went over very professionally, and he was very forgiving for my previous mistakes.
    The fact that I could even have a private chat pertaining to my what.cd account, was just beyond generous..

Thanks what.cd and whatman, I'm so glad we sorted out this year long issue.
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 07-05-2010 at 09:24 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast