Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Windows Xp Help Required

muchspl2
    the max I had was 8, my speed was ass, and couldn't surf for shit, but I was seeding 3 so not really downloading on all 8

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by Monkeee+3 November 2003 - 03:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Monkeee @ 3 November 2003 - 03:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-johnboy27@2 November 2003 - 15:47
    Here is a pic to show you which button to press in the Nero 6 smartstart menu Nero smartstart and after you do that you will have to choose the directory where the cue file is.Be sure to change the file type you are looking for to this one and then choose the cue.When you do so it will start the process.it is really pretty simple.
    just a comment lol you download hella stuff using bittorent lol 6 of em damn.. i always go 1 at a time [/b][/quote]
    The first time I actually used BT I downloaded over 12 gigs in one day.My ISp didn&#39;t like me that month.My total by the end of the month was over 45 gig with a 30 gig limit.They tried to cap me when I hit thirty but I called them up and gave them hell as there is no actual limit listed in their terms of service.Needless to say they gave me my speed back.I usually download a few things at a time befor eI go to work and then they are usually done by the time I come home.

As for the original posters problem with it only burning the cue. I think you should do some reading and find out what a cue actually is.You can look here Google
    Gigabyte GA7-VT600 P-L
    Athlon XP2500+ @ 3200+
    512mb OCZ DDR333 (2,3,3,7)
    Samsung SP8004h 80gig harddrive
    Radeon 9200 128 mb
    LG cdrw/dvd drive

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12