Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Matrix Revoloutions

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by MetroStars@2 November 2003 - 17:49
    i agree this sud b made into a pinned topic...

the noobs r going 2 b signing up 2 this board like crazy in the next few days....

where can i get a copy of the matrix Revoloutions , is there a DVD Rip , why is my matrix Revoloutions really 28 days later , the quality sucks , how come it's not on Suprnova , wots a DaDuck encode....

brace yourself 4 these noobs

its enough 2 make your head explode

ha ha. yep. true true. i joined this forum as a noob when reloaded came out. lol. yea, this should be pinned

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by Gre1@2 November 2003 - 21:41
    A mod must have merged this.
    yeah i pmed a mod and told them that it was getting absurad and they should do sometihng about it. I recomended a sticky, but this is waht we got.

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+3 November 2003 - 07:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power &#064; 3 November 2003 - 07:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MetroStars@2 November 2003 - 17:49
    i agree this sud b made into a pinned topic...

the noobs r going 2 b signing up 2 this board like crazy in the next few days....

where can i get a copy of the matrix Revoloutions , is there a DVD Rip , why is my matrix Revoloutions really 28 days later , the quality sucks , how come it&#39;s not on Suprnova , wots a DaDuck encode....

brace yourself 4 these noobs

its enough 2 make your head explode

ha ha. yep. true true. i joined this forum as a noob when reloaded came out. lol. yea, this should be pinned [/b][/quote]
    i think it is funny that some people have half of the amount of time (mebership length) on the board as i do, but five time the amount of post. I remain active always, but only post when nessicary. no offence though

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Just got 3 tickets&#33;&#33;&#33; cant wait&#33; Wednesday 2pm in the uk&#33; 1day 23:20:42 to go

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by neevakee+3 November 2003 - 08:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (neevakee @ 3 November 2003 - 08:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gre1@2 November 2003 - 21:41
    yeah i pmed a mod and told them that it was getting absurad and they should do sometihng about it. I recomended a sticky, but this is waht we got. [/b][/quote]
    Could of left my name since I made this thread

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Well folks I got my tickets yesterday for 5 pm Eastern time. No doubt Wednesday night this forum will be jam-packed with reviews&#33; LOL&#33; Can&#39;t wait&#33;&#33;

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Originally posted by Gre1+3 November 2003 - 08:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gre1 @ 3 November 2003 - 08:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by neevakee@3 November 2003 - 08:54
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gre1
    @2 November 2003 - 21:41

yeah i pmed a mod and told them that it was getting absurad and they should do sometihng about it. I recomended a sticky, but this is waht we got.
    Could of left my name since I made this thread [/b][/quote]
    yeah but i was only tring to get the mod to post a sticky not tring to point out your post. I didn&#39;t mean to leave you out sry if i hut your fealings

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Hey peeps&#33; B)
    i know its early days but has anyone got the matrix revolutions verified yet coz i cant wait any longer&#33; lol
    cheers&#33;

Sheeepy

p.s: what does everyone think of the story so far?

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    TheDave's Avatar n00b

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    I like the story.
    After the news they were making a second and a third i had no idea what interesting way they could go to.
    The first part of reloaded is more of the same (nice actionscenes) but the last part is just great.
    I have one prob: i get bored by kung fu, and there will be only more and more of it (neo vs agent smith)

about the dls of revolutions, i hope there will be some soon.

Shut up, i know my english is bad&#33;

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast