Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Shall The Soviet Union Crush You?

Poster
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate+2 November 2003 - 22:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarthInsinuate @ 2 November 2003 - 22:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-callum@2 November 2003 - 21:44
    High-flyers in the party are often men who have crushed their mentors along the way.

Watch your back.
    what&#39;s this about flying?&#33;? i just wanna drive a damn tank, i hate flying foo&#39; [/b][/quote]
    He means your going to over throw me... I&#39;m watching you

2. Lounge   -   #32
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by noname12@2 November 2003 - 22:23

Actually not when I play, even though they try to handicap the GLA I still beat the boys in blue, take there air field and you always win.

I think your right, I do play it to much
    Bollocks to that..........conpletly desimate the reds with the money code

Reds are crap anyway............they run around like a bunch of muppets without the hand up their arse

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+2 November 2003 - 22:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 2 November 2003 - 22:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@2 November 2003 - 22:23

Actually not when I play, even though they try to handicap the GLA I still beat the boys in blue, take there air field and you always win.

I think your right, I do play it to much&nbsp;
    Bollocks to that..........conpletly desimate the reds with the money code

Reds are crap anyway............they run around like a bunch of muppets without the hand up their arse

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
    Reds?

Arent we talking about the generals game?

4. Lounge   -   #34
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    No we&#39;re talking about a video game, pixles on a screen, not reality, cos in reality neither of us would be given that responsibility....................I would just be sitting there going "How YOU Doin&#39; B) " and you would be going..............Ooo ooo where did I put my little yellow gloves

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@2 November 2003 - 22:52
    No we&#39;re talking about a video game, pixles on a screen, not reality, cos in reality neither of us would be given that responsibility....................I would just be sitting there going "How YOU Doin&#39; B) " and you would be going..............Ooo ooo where did I put my little yellow gloves

Jonno B)
    Command and Conquer Generals... ?

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    To stay on topic... Proof that The Soviet Union Crushes

Vladimir Ilyich Lenin&nbsp;
    "The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation. "

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234