Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Movie Pirating On 60 Minutes

I Love Watching Documentaries On TV About Pirating. Its Great

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Just downloaded this off IRC it's funny shit, the woman kept calling it kazar, most of them didnt even really understand what p2p was kept refering to download of a site, also they kept refering to users as kids which shows they no shit all about the community.
    They also refered to the distributers/groups as hackers which is aload of shit probaly trying scare people by using that tainted word.

But i dont know why that ex-grokster ceo kept drinking diet coke he gonna need more that that to get fit.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Yeah they are all full of shit. They wouldnt know the difference between p2p and ftp

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Originally posted by neattairoski@10 November 2003 - 10:49
    Yeah they are all full of shit. They wouldnt know the difference between p2p and ftp
    they woudlnt know the diff from taking a shit and p2p

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+10 November 2003 - 13:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 10 November 2003 - 13:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-neattairoski@10 November 2003 - 10:49
    they woudlnt know the diff from taking a shit and p2p [/b][/quote]
    more like they wouldn&#39;t know the difference between a computer and a toilet. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12