Page 4 of 603 FirstFirst 12345671454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

This other 19 year old girl keeps looking for my jock.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Yeah, it's gone. Happened around the time of the site change...

If I remember correctly, Skweeky said something like [Tap that tight young ass; spank it, ride it hard!!!]- or something not even close to that.

And I was warning you about potential felonies and sex offender lists that will stick to you for the rest of your life...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    O.Well cant get in trouble if i dont do anything
    Good looking out skeeky.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    What's wrong with the 19 yo? That's legal. Seems to be a much better option. Suit up and ride.

AND...you can take her out in public.

Let the other one finish Junior High, and grow up.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    I really dont like her.She was my first kiss and so on but shes really stupid.I dint like to talk to her when she was my girlfriend and now shes not i dont talk to her.Shes also very slutty.I know it cool and awsome to have a slutty girlfriend to most dudes but i dont.I cant be with some one who is slutty.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Then wait and find a third, yet viable option. As it is, you are looking at serious trouble if the young one even suggests you did something inappropriate.

Picture yourself going to a job interview...

Potential employer: So, I see you are a registered sex offender. Care to give us some details.

You: Well, I was 20, and she was 14. We were in "love" at the time.

No Longer Potential Employer: Thanks for coming in.

The same will happen every time you apply for an apartment/house rental. Many areas would not allow you within several hundred feet of public places. You would not be able to move out of the city you are in. Yet, you may not be allowed in the city you are in. Understand the severity yet?

Don't even play with this. Honestly, you have NO business hanging out with a minor who is sooo much younger than you.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    I wont get in trouble because i wont do anything with her.I only got four years and i can wait.I dont even want to tap it.i got my right hand for that.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    There's temptation AND risk that the two of you won't always get along so well. Young chicks can be manipulative/vengeful. You seem like a very nice guy. Don't risk so much for so little, bud.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    well whatever you do be sure to let us watch.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    one of ewe cunts find me a download link for the captain hotknives album "squidgy black" or do something else.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit