Page 595 of 603 FirstFirst ... 95495545585592593594595596597598 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,950 of 6024

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Muldy, you haven't done anything until you've had LSD. Honestly it's one of my favourite experiences, ever! It changed pretty much my perception of life and how I see things. Better than that shit that makes you sweaty and dehydrates you!
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. Lounge   -   #5942
    you must be in a really nice sorrounding... to do lsd

3. Lounge   -   #5943
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Fuck sake Mouldy... you shouldn't be telling stuff like that to the mentalists around here... they'll not understand that it wasn't your fault the woman had to invite some other dude to come and shag her cause you weren't up to it.
    i tried masturbating just last night after my flatmate had gone to bed but i was too high to get it up so just ended up watching king of the hill instead. true story.

4. Lounge   -   #5944
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post

there's a lot of typing and grammar needed for the full story but basically we had some people round our flat, drank and did coke. then i left them all to meet up with some woman, we then did coke in most of the bar bathrooms in town and ended up meeting up with these teenagers. they said come back to theirs for booze, drugs and secks. so we went back with them. they treated us to some mdma then hours later it was thyme for sleep so i got into a spare bed with said woman and we were completely fucked and then some dude slipped right in too but i didn’t question it because it all seemed perfectly natural at the thyme? no secks actions happened. there was some light petting but then i woke up three hours later, slipped out of the flat and made my way home
    Subtle retreat after light petting
    You rogue

I think it does that because when I took ecstasy in the before time, it made me all hand holdy and over-friendly. Me and my mate decided we'd go and lie down on a mountainside and look at the sky all night while taking acid and looking at shooting stars. We didn't because we just went home instead - but still, it seemed gheyer than two pink dogs when we were on about it the next day
    i can see how that would happen, there's no judgment here broseph ( )

5. Lounge   -   #5945
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    That fishing analogy was perfect.
    Heathen

Quick overview:
    I was aiming for an addled Austinite but ended up with a completely confounded chemist.

Also, I had to google the gentilic for that. Who knew.
    I prefer Austinian.
    I honestly don't think he even paid attention to the advice. All that was really accomplished is you discovering that I don't like sitting around for hours on a boat pretending to round up a meal I'd never eat.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #5946
    Sup, flangewhistles!111

went out last night, feel nasty today...

7. Lounge   -   #5947
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    That fishing analogy was perfect.
    Heathen

Quick overview:
    I was aiming for an addled Austinite but ended up with a completely confounded chemist.

Also, I had to google the gentilic for that. Who knew.
    I prefer Austinian.
    I honestly don't think he even paid attention to the advice. All that was really accomplished is you discovering that I don't like sitting around for hours on a boat pretending to round up a meal I'd never eat.
    Accomplishment is something I didn't consider prior to that post. I rarely think of it that way.

I think you'd like fishing if you went with me. We'd find a river on a mountainside, line up our rods side-by-side and gaze up at the heavens looking for shooting stars while taking acid.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #5948
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Sup, flangewhistles!111

went out last night, feel nasty today...
    Same

In other news; I just knocked one out to the pic of Squeams with pubes taped to her face.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

9. Lounge   -   #5949
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I think you'd like fishing if you went with me. We'd find a river on a mountainside, line up our rods side-by-side and gaze up at the heavens looking for shooting stars while taking acid.
    Only if you promise to hold my hand and never mention it again. Perhaps we could add a narcotic to the mix, vinegar just doesn't get me into that kind of mood.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. Lounge   -   #5950
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Only if you promise to hold my hand and never mention it again. Perhaps we could add a narcotic to the mix, vinegar just doesn't get me into that kind of mood.
    Why don't you cook something up in the lab especially for the occasion.

I'll beta test it for you. I'm not fussy about what I put in my mouth