Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 162324252627 LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    south paek.
    I read that in a Boston accent.

yo

2. Movies & TV   -   #252
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    From Norman Reedus' AMA :

[–]violetgilbert377 points3 hours agoOn a scale of 1-10, how much do you miss Emily?

[–]Norman_Reedus[S] 745 points 2 hours ago

save
    parent
    give gold
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Movies & TV   -   #253
    Although I didn't like the last two series, I am really into the current one. Can't wait to see the next episode!

4. Movies & TV   -   #254
    I like to see the female character's badassery. Hope there's more of that.

5. Movies & TV   -   #255
    I think they should find a stash of everything they require

6. Movies & TV   -   #256
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    What's that sign on zombies head?
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

7. Movies & TV   -   #257
    Here it is with The Walking Dead about 5 seasons old, and I wonder how you like it now, Omar. I must say that I think episodes vary between quite enjoyable and nap thieves. Overall, I enjoy the program and never miss an episode.

The "W" is for a scavenger group called The Wolves. They carve the letter on anything they are through using, like a zombie or a girl.
    Last edited by dusty_6; 03-25-2015 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. Movies & TV   -   #258
    Quote Originally Posted by dusty_6 View Post
    The "W" is for a scavenger group called The Wolves. They carve the letter on anything they are through using, like a zombie or a girl.
    Little bit of a spoiler, but I expected we were getting close to that answer since we saw the woman tied to the tree, and more zombies with prominently displayed 'w's lately. Also the spooky light in the distance. It seems to be ramping up nicely.

The show has not lost me as a viewer yet. Maybe they will be able to live in their current settlement in peace and tranquility permanently...

Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    What's that sign on zombies head?
    It's the zombie telling you you are a loser.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 03-25-2015 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Movies & TV   -   #259
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Maybe they will be able to live in their current settlement in peace and tranquility permanently...
    They discover that Zombies can not cross a white picket fence so all move to Pleasantville I believe.

Hasn`t lost me as a viewer either, I am finding this season is a bit slow against some of the early ones but there is still carnage each episode and known characters still dropping like flies

10. Movies & TV   -   #260
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    They discover that Zombies can not cross a white picket fence
    Nor do starving bands of scavengers seek out nice neighborhoods for shelter and/or survival stuffs...

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 162324252627 LastLast