Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: giveaway bitme,waffles,peerportal,bithumen and more... v2

Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Since my other giveaway thread was getting very big i decided to make a new one . So here we go

1 x waffles
    2 x bitme (puffadel,TheSeeder)
    1 x bithumen (when they come back)
    2 x peerportal
    unlimited demonoid

I will update the thread when i get more invites

The rules are no traders , and try to convince me why you need this invite .

And if someone could help me with my luelinks request i would be grateful
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...inks-%28ETI%29
    Last edited by Stabber; 08-10-2010 at 05:08 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    snaketop's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Hi stabber i hope ur doing well ,,,,,

I'd like to apply for Bitme as for my career i need to alot of Cisco Materials Videos , Tutorials , E-books , Exams as i'm looking forward to be an CCIE Expert it will need a lot of effort ,,,

So if i can apply for the invite plz , and also if u needed any profile links and speeedtest let me know plz ,,, Thanks

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    capo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I want to apply for BH invite

I really hope to join this tracker as its the best and the biggest hungerian tracker and this trackers has huge content and im fan of trackers with big no of torrents and i know that it has good speeds on new and old releases aswell ,bec. i download alot of old and rare torrent and i feel bh will be perfect for that
    i want this tracker for it's content speeds and pre times it helps me seed well on other trackers.
    thanks for consederation mate
    Last edited by capo; 08-10-2010 at 03:25 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    I would like a bitme invite
    it would help cut the cost of college for me and really give me a boost in my ed and wit the other plans I have I'm sure it would be quiet resourceful
    if you need any proofs speed test let me kno and I will get them to you asap

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ewerest's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Hi Stabber;

First of all thank you so much for your support to this community with this second giveaway.

I would like to apply for Bitme invite if possible. I have been using different kind of e-learning trackers like Docs-Torrent , Bitspyder and Elbitz. I also use Theplace for some e-learning metarials even though it is not a pure e-learning tracker.

I mainly focus on exclusive metarials that are hard to find on other trackers. That is why i enjoy so much about the exclusive download from Bitspyder. Lately i had been uploading my brainwave entrainment(digital sound to program your brain wave for different purposes) programs on those trackers.

I also enjoy some e-books on personal devolopment and computers. I will not say i will use these Bitme for my educational purpose since i am an agriculture engineer. I just enjoy all exclusive metariels and will support the tracker with all i have.

If you decide to give an invite to me you can be sure that i will try my best to support tracker and keep you away from problems. If needed i can show my ratios on all those three e-learning trackers and mt speed-test which is not so great but will give you an idea about my willingness to keep a good ratio with a standart speed.

All the best

Ewerest

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Halogen's Avatar Member
    I would very much like to have an invitation to Waffles. I've desperatly been looking for an alternative to Oink since they went down, without luck so far I might add, and I hear Waffles is really good. I have a deep and passionate love for music and I really miss Oink and it's community, nothing I've found so far has even been close. I like to think of myself as a contributing member, I gladly fulfill requests if I happen to have that particular album lying around on cd or as mp3. My collection is biased towards different forms of electronic dance music, my passions being goa, minimal techno and deep, chunky house, but my taste is very varied. Lately I've been listening to a lot of country music. (Why country you ask? Because there is no better music to listen to while sitting on the porch with a cold Coors in your hand.)

I've recently begun building a lossless library and I hear Waffles is really good for lossless too.

I'm currently on a 100/10 connection and I have a server running at home 24/7 so seeding is not an issue. Will produce speed test results and/or ratio proof if needed.

Best regards,
    Halogen

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by puffadell View Post
    I would like a bitme invite
    it would help cut the cost of college for me and really give me a boost in my ed and wit the other plans I have I'm sure it would be quiet resourceful
    if you need any proofs speed test let me kno and I will get them to you asap
    Pm your email for bitme invite . Please note that keeping a ratio there is very difficult and you will propably need a seedbox to survive
    Last edited by Stabber; 08-06-2010 at 04:04 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Omaster's Avatar ISC4LYFE BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    if the bitme one is still availble, I'd love to have it.

Here's the thread I just posted asking for it:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/421888-REQ-BitMe

ISC - The Israeli elite.

Seedbox

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Pm sent

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I'd be careful mate. You've got a few peeps with low post counts asking for invites. :-S
    In the morning, cooking bacon. In the ghetto, with the bullet-proof apron!

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast