Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Avi

i wouldnt say tmpgenc is the best, so many people have trouble with it, you just need to go over to dvdrhelp and every other post is about people haveing trouble. i use canapus pro coder no wthat is good may not be the best but good, but for peole just starting out on the long road off encodeing i would recomemd main concept encoder very easy to useand very fast, i think the last time i used it it only took like and hour and a half to encode a 700meg xvid. as for you azzz going on like that an't going to help i think sumone has already told u to go over to dvdrhelp them guys over ther live and breath dvd encodeing, most of us un here have learnt everythinhg we no from ther.
    [COLOR=red] [SIZE=14]Doing it My Way Now

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Originally posted by Azzz@5 November 2003 - 11:42
    tmpgenc is a waste of time it does not recognise my AVI file you know i thought id get help but obviously not!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tmpgenic is really good for mpeg files
    but youll find it does jack shit for avi files...lol
    Nice tip whoever originally posted that one...haha

Main concept and nero vision are a lot more user freindly

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by DVD PIRATE III+5 November 2003 - 10:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DVD PIRATE III @ 5 November 2003 - 10:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Azzz@5 November 2003 - 11:42
    tmpgenc is a waste of time it does not recognise my AVI file you know i thought id get help but obviously not&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Tmpgenic is really good for mpeg files
    but youll find it does jack shit for avi files...lol
    Nice tip whoever originally posted that one...haha [/b][/quote]
    what are you talking about, tmpegnc converts to mpeg not the other way around

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    DVD Pirate what are u talking about Tmpgenc is made to convert .avi not .mpg

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    sorry for saying nasty stuff i just got so annoyed at not being able to put the bloody thing onto a f*@king disc
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Man it&#39;s easy what problem are u having now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123