Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I Got A @#$%* Stalker!

Poster
    Originally posted by nigel123@5 November 2003 - 00:41
    It is MUSLEMAN, he has been trying to put an end to the three word story for weeks now, I can only presume he has decided to get rid of the creator!
    Going by his his name it is more likely to be DJ netweiser.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Dude, its probably one of your friends. or someone who knows you from school.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by blackhatknight+4 November 2003 - 18:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (blackhatknight @ 4 November 2003 - 18:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wolfmight@5 November 2003 - 00:20
    I&#39;m not kidding, this asshole pulled up all this information about me somehow.
    His AIM S/n is: DJPLAYFUL1
    Dont mention me.

He said he worked for the CIA, but then he wasnt jokeing.
    Jumpin jesus
    i&#39;m assuming he contacted you by electronic means, i don&#39;t think the CIA would, i think you have an overzealous, and probably dangerous ass on your hands, but i seriously doubt you have to take on the CIA, hope this aids better sleep [/b][/quote]
    he had a friend in the CIA actually.. he&#39;s in the military though.
    He just said were gonna talk face to face buddy.. then slammed the phone.
    WTF&#33;&#33; I dont even know the guy and he says Is your adress **** ****** **. < I marked it out for safety reasons, but he did get it correct&#33; He knows my number, address, name (MIDDLE NAME), what else&#33;?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    yeah or if it was just simple info maybe he got your ip from aim, did a whois. or maybe even unfortunately hacked you, it happens to the best of us, just look at octopussy. i&#39;d advise you to run a trojan check and if you dont have a firewall get one. but chances are its just a friends big sister winding you up.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by kAb@4 November 2003 - 18:51
    no, i know who it is.. it&#39;s not a friend.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@4 November 2003 - 18:53
    yeah or if it was just simple info maybe he got your ip from aim, did a whois. or maybe even unfortunately hacked you, it happens to the best of us, just look at octopussy. i&#39;d advise you to run a trojan check and if you dont have a firewall get one. but chances are its just a friends big sister winding you up.
    I use Zone Alarm pro.. Current version. (i check for updates every month)&#092;

If this all goes for real.. this story is probably gonna be on the news.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by Wolfmight+4 November 2003 - 18:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wolfmight @ 4 November 2003 - 18:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@4 November 2003 - 18:53
    I use Zone Alarm pro.. Current version. (i check for updates every month)&#092;

If this all goes for real.. this story is probably gonna be on the news.
    [/b][/quote]
    well bright side of this is you could be famous....

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    You probably annoyed some one you know, he gets AIM or what ever chat program your using, and did this.

kAb Posted on 5 November 2003 - 00:51
    &nbsp; Dude, its probably one of your friends. or someone who knows you from school.&nbsp;

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by noname12@4 November 2003 - 18:58
    You probably annoyed some one you know, he gets AIM or what ever chat program your using, and did this.

No, i&#39;m 100% sure it&#39;s not a friend.

I dont really want to say why.. but i might

btw it sounded like a 30 year old.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by Wolfmight+5 November 2003 - 01:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wolfmight @ 5 November 2003 - 01:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@4 November 2003 - 18:58

No, i&#39;m 100% sure it&#39;s not a friend.

I dont really want to say why.. but i might

btw it sounded like a 30 year old. [/b][/quote]
    Bah&#33;, you take this internet stuff to serious, maybe we should talk to this CIA guy.
    My vote is still on its some loser who you annoyed in real life.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast