Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kl Extensions 0.57

When you insert a wrong password doesn't give an error message.
    VirtualDub AIO (All-in-one installer)
    Codec Toolbox RS (A tool to read/change merit of codecs and many other things)
    Input plugins for VirtualDub / ACM codecs / VFW codecs / hidden phaeron's video filters

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    cborga1985
    Originally posted by RileyF@8 November 2003 - 12:58
    could there be such an option:

if there are multiple sources that you could 'right click' on the name/user and then 'don't use this source' (so cancel/delete this source for this file)

that would be come handy if there's someone with a realy slow connection or if you have the suspicioun that the source is bad (fake/virus whatever..) in this way you can remove this source, 'cause now it's not possible to choose precisely which user you want to download from..

what do you think?
    YOU CAN DO THIS BY CLOSING K-LITE AND OPENING K-DAT AND USING DELETE FUNCTION, THEN DISABLING ACCELERATOR. That is how I do it and sorry for the caps lock.

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Originally posted by cborga1985+17 November 2003 - 03:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cborga1985 @ 17 November 2003 - 03:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RileyF@8 November 2003 - 12:58
    could there be such an option:

if there are multiple sources that you could &#39;right click&#39; on the name/user and then &#39;don&#39;t use this source&#39; (so cancel/delete this source for this file)

that would be come handy if there&#39;s someone with a realy slow connection or if you have the suspicioun that the source is bad (fake/virus whatever..) in this way you can remove this source, &#39;cause now it&#39;s not possible to choose precisely which user you want to download from..

what do you think?
    YOU CAN DO THIS BY CLOSING K-LITE AND OPENING K-DAT AND USING DELETE FUNCTION, THEN DISABLING ACCELERATOR. That is how I do it and sorry for the caps lock. [/b][/quote]
    hms i&#39;t should be easier than that this is still laborious, should be a faster way

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    Originally posted by Rocko+6 November 2003 - 01:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rocko &#064; 6 November 2003 - 01:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-net&#045;cruizer@5 November 2003 - 00:21
    The "Lock" feature is awsome, and some of the other things, but I don&#39;t like the "My Shared Folder" showing up in the "Web" window.
    Just seems a bit screwy how it works, and sometimes is a real pain in the @ss, lol.
    sorry i forgot to remove that change i was just testing some stuff. I will post an update soon.

@orientel
    i will fix that bug, remember to set a hot key before you do that until i post it.

Rocko[/b][/quote]

Is there an update that fixes this yet ?

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    Poster
    Originally posted by rafi_d+26 November 2003 - 12:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rafi_d @ 26 November 2003 - 12:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Rocko@6 November 2003 - 01:29
    <!--QuoteBegin-net&#045;cruizer
    @5 November 2003 - 00:21
    The "Lock" feature is awsome, and some of the other things, but I don&#39;t like the "My Shared Folder" showing up in the "Web" window.
    Just seems a bit screwy how it works, and sometimes is a real pain in the @ss, lol.

sorry i forgot to remove that change i was just testing some stuff. I will post an update soon.

@orientel
    i will fix that bug, remember to set a hot key before you do that until i post it.

Rocko
    Is there an update that fixes this yet ? [/b][/quote]
    I want one to, is there gonna be an update for that soon. That option is really annoying.

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Poster
    I was expecting a fix that day it was mentioned. It&#39;s going on around 2 or 3 weeks now though, lol.
    I like a lot of the features, just not how the "My Shared Folder" behaves, so I&#39;m still using the previous release.

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Excellent work Rocko, good to hear from ya.

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Poster
    Originally posted by [&#045;Crono&#045;]@26 November 2003 - 22:18
    Excellent work Rocko, good to hear from ya.
    Your being sarcastic right he hasnt posted for awhile on this topic nor an update.

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    Poster
    how about when you click on My Shared Folder it&#39;ll automatically jump to the web tab instead of you having to click web to view your files.

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by the&#045;ninja69+27 November 2003 - 21:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the-ninja69 @ 27 November 2003 - 21:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-&#091;&#045;Crono&#045;
    ,26 November 2003 - 22:18] Excellent work Rocko, good to hear from ya.&nbsp;
    Your being sarcastic right he hasnt posted for awhile on this topic nor an update. [/b][/quote]
    Why would I be sarcastic? I know he hasn&#39;t posted for a long while, and it&#39;s good to get an update on his WONDERFULL program.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast