Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021

Thread: Matrix Revolutions!

Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Damn, we heard u already

2. Movies & TV   -   #202
    sorry, this board froze my comp, and look what it did. Can you delete posts?

3. Movies & TV   -   #203
    Just outa interest, what is soo special about the lil girl Saati?

4. Movies & TV   -   #204
    Poster
    Also, I don't know if alot of people know this but, the oracle was changed into another body by the Merovingon. But thats because the Merovingon got her codes by the parents of the little girl, that was the deal, so they could smuggle her into the Matrix.
    Well the real reason was, that the other actress (the old oracle) died of cancer

RiP....

5. Movies & TV   -   #205
    Originally posted by YoRu@13 November 2003 - 12:38
    Also, I don't know if alot of people know this but, the oracle was changed into another body by the Merovingon. But thats because the Merovingon got her codes by the parents of the little girl, that was the deal, so they could smuggle her into the Matrix.
    Well the real reason was, that the other actress (the old oracle) died of cancer

RiP....
    she died of diabetes. But the way they worked around her death is pretty good.

6. Movies & TV   -   #206
    yo

the only way to understand n c wuz really goin on is by following this:

1.The Matrix
    2.Animatrix
    3.Matrix Reloaded
    4.Enter The Matrix
    5.Matrix Revolutions
    6.The Matrix Online

1.the start
    2.some history n tips about the future
    3.a better xplanation about the matrix n main ppl (oracle, seraph, archtect, persephone... nice melons). when the patch of the one ends (i wouldnt say that)
    4.u must beat/watch it to understand wuz happenin in Revolutions (how nyobe got ur ship broken, y persephone dont speak that much, n when oracle talk with nyobe)
    5.neo understand wut he is here 2 do n just do it. the balance is ok again. but with oracle alive there is no balanc.
    6.when the Wachowski brothers will think wut 2 do about The Matrix... mayb they should read the bible n get some more ideas... by the way, christ came back 3 days after his sacrifice, so this shall b the fate of The One (2 or 3 years, the only question is.... "Who will b The One?"... Keanu Reeves? )

7. Movies & TV   -   #207
    Poster
    I havn't read any of this message, so i this may have been mentioned. I hated the movie, so wont read it all. However, someone asked "whats so speical about saati" I don't know, but I remember being tought in school that Sati was when a wife was widowed, she'd kill herself over her husbands body which was an instant path to heaven. She'd then be celebrated and have statues made in her honour, or so I understand. the releveance of that to the story, decide yourself.

8. Movies & TV   -   #208
    taken me three days to download part two but it was worth it thanks to all who shared..

9. Movies & TV   -   #209

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021