Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pick Up Lines And "stuff"

pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    Pick up lines for after she has rejected you:

(This is an altered form of a line that I read off another message board)
    You're an animal. Oh-yeah, You put the pig in stupid fat pig.

Wow, I never thought I'd meet anyone famous here. It's nice to meet your Ms. Lewinsky.

I think I walked into the wrong bar because you're clearly a lesbian.

....I didn't say they'd be funny.

The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Do you swallow ?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by noname12+6 November 2003 - 05:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 @ 6 November 2003 - 05:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-yakabod@6 November 2003 - 04:30
    it suppose to be FUNNY between you and your girl.&nbsp; im not actually trying to use them on her. lol

and then one i mentioned was not a pickup line it was some sort of diffrent thing.&nbsp; i just dont know the name for it.&nbsp; but then pick up lines u use with talking and your mouth while the one i told you was used for full body movement. lol..

u get it?
    Oh so you want it to be funny with actions...

Go up to your girl, put your finger together, make it look like a firework, then blow it up and put your hands on her shoulders. [/b][/quote]
    this is a good one

good job&#33;

an old one is

*yawn* and then your arms around her..

but then thats a really old one though.
    edit: this is not allowed on this forum

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by yakabod+7 November 2003 - 04:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (yakabod @ 7 November 2003 - 04:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by noname12@6 November 2003 - 05:21
    <!--QuoteBegin-yakabod
    @6 November 2003 - 04:30
    it suppose to be FUNNY between you and your girl. im not actually trying to use them on her. lol

and then one i mentioned was not a pickup line it was some sort of diffrent thing. i just dont know the name for it. but then pick up lines u use with talking and your mouth while the one i told you was used for full body movement. lol..

u get it?

Oh so you want it to be funny with actions...

Go up to your girl, put your finger together, make it look like a firework, then blow it up and put your hands on her shoulders.
    this is a good one

good job&#33;

an old one is

*yawn* and then your arms around her..

but then thats a really old one though. [/b][/quote]

Tell the girl you have some bad pain and need a massage, if she offers, take her hands and tell her you will guide her to the pain, if she agrees, guide her hands to your crouch.

If she laughs your safe, if she doesnt, you will probably need the police to get your testicals back from her.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    HAHAHHAHaHAHHA good one.

nice well people show em so more
    edit: this is not allowed on this forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12