Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question About .bin Files

Originally posted by Jammy@7 November 2003 - 05:40
    So I always need a cue file or else it won't work?

If that is so.. does anyone have a cue file for Norton SystemWorks Pro 2003?

Thank you,

Jammy
    I believe you can make your own cue file

FILE "Microsoft_Windows_XP_Corp_SP1_Integrated.Reformation.ShareReactor.BIN" BINARY
    TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
    INDEX 01 00:00:00

just replace the XP name with the name of the bin file you have and it should be fine. Then save as all file with the cue extension.

I think both the bin and cue have to have the same filename too with their corresponding extensions.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    BANNED
    Originally posted by InverseKinetix+9 November 2003 - 10:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (InverseKinetix @ 9 November 2003 - 10:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jammy@7 November 2003 - 05:40
    So I always need a cue file or else it won&#39;t work?

If that is so.. does anyone have a cue file for Norton SystemWorks Pro 2003?

Thank you,

Jammy
    I believe you can make your own cue file

FILE "Microsoft_Windows_XP_Corp_SP1_Integrated.Reformation.ShareReactor.BIN" BINARY
    TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
    INDEX 01 00:00:00

just replace the XP name with the name of the bin file you have and it should be fine. Then save as all file with the cue extension.

I think both the bin and cue have to have the same filename too with their corresponding extensions. [/b][/quote]
    you don&#39;t need a cue if you use daemon tools or if you just extract the file,

@Mat_At_Home you and everybody else should not concern yourselves with small minded, insecure people, i don&#39;t, no matter where you go there are people who are insecure and have to put you down to make themselves feel better, be smart enough to recognize that and ignore them as they should be ignored

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@10 November 2003 - 01:38
    Mat_At_Home you and everybody else should not concern yourselves with small minded, insecure people, i don&#39;t, no matter where you go there are people who are insecure and have to put you down to make themselves feel better, be smart enough to recognize that and ignore them as they should be ignored
    Cheers&#33;

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    u dont need the cue file period....u can burn it just fine without the cue, download FantomCD, www.jamcomputerservices.com
    i never download the cue file when i download a bin file...its pointless

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    refers to software and seem to have been answered, moving to Softwareword anyway.
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12