Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Musleman For Mod

Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by UKMan@7 November 2003 - 14:51
    Lamsey has allready reminded you all anyway - in his own subtle way of course
    Don't forget "Copyright 2003 Illuminati Development"

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. Lounge   -   #23
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Anybody who is top in Post always gets this asked.Will not mention no Names.

And as we all know he helps People out with Kazaa Lite.There is no Guest Room anymore.So Noobs Posting this and Noobs Posting that.

Lets see....Celery, Jayhawk and AD have how many Post in MusicWorld?Guess its time to start a Thread about them being Mods. .....

FC B)

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@7 November 2003 - 16:11
    Lets see....Celery, Jayhawk and AD have how many Post in MusicWorld?Guess its time to start a Thread about them being Mods. .....

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@7 November 2003 - 17:11

And as we all know he helps People out with Kazaa Lite.There is no Guest Room anymore.So Noobs Posting this and Noobs Posting that.

FC B)
    The Member Formerly Known As Adthomp, and two of the disbanded Furious Four, all as mods...

You trying to kill the place?!?

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    3gen noob for mod. look at all the shite he posts about.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by Illuminati+7 November 2003 - 10:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati @ 7 November 2003 - 10:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@7 November 2003 - 17:11

FC B)
    The Member Formerly Known As Adthomp, and two of the disbanded Furious Four, all as mods...

You trying to kill the place?&#33;? [/b][/quote]

8. Lounge   -   #28
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Hmmm&#33; - a post he hasnt replied to - YET&#33;&#33; - i&#39;m curious
    But you can bet your life he&#39;s looking from afar

Peace
    UKAllwaysSuspiciousMan

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by UKMan@8 November 2003 - 08:14
    Hmmm&#33; - a post he hasnt replied to - YET&#33;&#33; - i&#39;m curious
    But you can bet your life he&#39;s looking from afar

lol

10. Lounge   -   #30
    @MODS/ADMIN - If u ever decide to consider MusleMan for a MOD position, please refer to this article prior to ur decision:

[BEGIN QUOTE]REDMOND (DE)--World leaders reacted with stunned silence as MUSLEMAN conducted an underground nuclear test at a secret facility in the Kazaa Lite Related threads. The device, exploded at 9:22 am PDT (1622 GMT/12:22 pm EDT) last friday, was timed to coincide with talks between MUSLEMAN and the mods of this forum over possible antitrust spam action.

"MUSLEMAN is going to defend his right to answer every n00b question by any and all necessary means," said MUSLEMAN&#39;s keyboard. "Not that I&#39;m anti-mod" he continued, "but there would be few tears shed in the n00b industry if Kboard were engulfed in a bath of nuclear fire."

Scientists pegged the explosion at around 100 answers per second. "I nearly dropped my latte when I saw the post count" explained University of n00bs, n00bphysicist Dr. Whoops Balamm-over, "At first I thought it was Mt. Rainier, and I was thinking, damn, there goes the mountain bike vacation."

In Kbaord, mod leaders announced the Kboard would boycott all MUSLEMAN answers indefinitely. Minutes later, one mod reversed his decision. "We&#39;ve tried sanctions since lunchtime, and they don&#39;t work," said the mod. Instead, the administration will initiate a policy of "constructive engagement" with MUSLEMAN.

MUSLEMAN&#39;s Chief Technology Officer Intel P4 2.66Mhz said the posting justified MUSLEMAN&#39;s recent acquisition of the Kazaa Lite Related threads from the mods. Not only did MUSLEMAN answer "questions before n00bs even posted them" in the threads, said Intel P4 2.66Mhz, "but we&#39;ve finally found a place to dump those millions of useless questions and so called "problems" about KL++." Intel P4 2.66Mhz warned mods not to replace MUSLEMAN&#39;s posting with rival members like NIKITA69. "I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of a sincere intention behind MUSLEMAN&#39;s actions," said Intel P4 2.66Mhz, "but anyone who posts a question written by a bunch of long-hairs on the Kazaa Lite Related threads is going to get what they deserve."

(see The Post Count Times: MUSLEMAN up 600 posts in 4 days)

So, we need your assistance to keep MUSLEMAN alive in the Kazaa Lite Related threads. Our organization is NON-PROFIT, called MUSLEMAN-n00b Accord, LTD and it&#39;s registered tradmark, can be found in every single thread. Kindly wire us your donation for the amount of your choosing over &#036;10,000 and support your MUSLEMAN from the mods of KBoard.[/END QUOTE]

THIS IS A JOKE. THIS IS ONLY A JOKE.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast