Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Fast and Furious 5

no really that good for me

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    I enjoyed the action packed scenes and cool characters, 8/10 one of the best in franchise

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by likeable View Post
    I enjoyed the action packed scenes and cool characters, 8/10 one of the best in franchise
    I'm glad .Now you just have to suffer through a few more days ,be given access to the invite/trade section and never have to pretend to care about the movie section or anything written in it again.

Vin would want it that way.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Idol, you should at least congratulate him for posting more than 3 words :\
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    watched it in cinema... what a dissapointment, felt like just another popcorn flick. I'm getting sick of them

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by gamercliff View Post
    watched it in cinema... what a dissapointment, felt like just another popcorn flick. I'm getting sick of them
    saw a bunch of your posts in different threads... what a disappointment, felt like another spammer only looking to trad or invite. I'm getting sick of them
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Movies & TV   -   #57
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Movies & TV   -   #58
    Saw it few days back and enjoyed it quite a bit. Of course, its not going to win any awards or anything...but don't thinking they were aiming for any that anyways. Performances were patch at best...but the actions scenes (especially the last one) were pretty awesome. Anyways as is the case with such flicks, the major impact scenes don't really require use much acting skills. So, well worth the two hours spent imo.

9. Movies & TV   -   #59
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Did you come across this because of all the talk about parking?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. Movies & TV   -   #60
    Saw it few days back and enjoyed it quite a bit. Of course, its not going to win any awards or anything...but don't thinking they were aiming for any that anyways. Performances were patch at best...but the actions scenes (especially the last one) were pretty awesome. Anyways as is the case with such flicks, the major impact scenes don't really require use much acting skills. So, well worth the two hours spent imo.
    I found the last action scene so ridiculous that any awsomeness that it should have just melted away...
    Last edited by gamercliff; 09-30-2011 at 11:22 PM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast