Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Msn Messanger.

Originally posted by barbarossa@7 November 2003 - 18:42
    Don't forget that MSN messenger transfers the files through one of it's own servers, it doesn't connect you directly, so the bandwidth of this could also have an impact on transfer speeds.
    Are you sure ??

Because i send a file to my bro's pc with msn just to see how it is and it was instant Just like if i were going to copy something into a shared folder.
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 04-03-2007 at 09:58 AM.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    well if anyone here has a fast connection, i was wondering if they are willing to send me some things threw msn, or if they have a ftp they can upload some things for me to download, as you know im still having problems with kazaa, the fact that its finding 100's of sources and downloading at 0.2kb.

im looking for the anime series chobits and ikkitousen, is anyone willing to send them to me ? :S

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    well before i do that, i was wondering if anyone is still willing to share with me threw it. i can share alot of thing for them if they want. heres just some of the stuff i can send to you if you willing to send ikkitousen.

-=Full Anime Series=-

Onegai twins
    onegai teacher
    full metal panic
    hack//sign

-=unfinished anime series=-
    Chobits ( eps 1 to 10 )
    Ikkitousen ( eps 1 to 4 )

-=Movies=-
    Old School
    the hulk workprint
    Phone Booth
    finding nemo
    2fast2furios
    bruce almighty
    the animatrix
    ghost in the shell
    street fighter alpha the movie

-=Music=-
    well i have to much music to list, over 16gb of it, including rap, rnb, grunge, techno etc..etc...

-=Games=-
    Condition Zero

i know this might sound like im asking for a trade request, but i would really apreciate iof someone is willing to send me those ikkitousen or chobits episodes.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Cmon......can somebody willing to send me the ikkitousen series threw fileshare pro or something.......

i dont want to wait 184hours for 1 episode...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    WARNING

DO NOT USE ANY AND ALL INSTANT MESSAGE PROGRAM FOR TRANSMITTING ILLIGAL FILES. 99% of the times the transmitted packet via the IM ports are easily capture by a third source and/or the IM creator.

Also note that every single chat is logged if ur using the most popular IM programs.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Well aint that a kick in the nuts

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    i said filesharepro before not msn.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    awwwwwwww CMON SOMEBODY PLEASE SEND ME IKKITOUSEN EPISODE 6 AND OBIVE!! AWWWWWWW CMON! CMON!

its been sitting on connecting with 5 useres for about 4hours! cmon guys ! i dun wanna see 4 episodes of a series and then not see the rest!, and if i could by the dvd's here i would, but they dont have them here yet, not in any vid library, and i cant even order them ( unless i pay 50$ instead of the ussualy 25$ wich i dont want to do ) PLLLLLZ!

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast