Thread: Holy Cow! Spindulik.com Is Here!

Poster
    Holy COW! SPINDULIK.COM is here!

To my suprise, I was awarded a free website, with my screen name.
    This ain't no spam, am just flattered. I have to thank my friends at starwarskid.com for secretly setting up the account for me. I had no idea this was coming.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by Spindulik@7 November 2003 - 20:12
    Holy COW! SPINDULIK.COM is here!

This ain't no spam, am just flattered. I have to thank my friends at starwarskid.com for secretly setting up the account for me. I had no idea this was coming.
    is there any1 else u'd like to thank 4 all of your success?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an+7 November 2003 - 16:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurtsl0an @ 7 November 2003 - 16:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spindulik@7 November 2003 - 20:12
    Holy COW&#33; SPINDULIK.COM is here&#33;

This ain&#39;t no spam, am just flattered. I have to thank my friends at starwarskid.com for secretly setting up the account for me. I had no idea this was coming.
    is there any1 else u&#39;d like to thank 4 all of your success? [/b][/quote]
    I thank everyone, but actually, I haven&#39;t had much "success" in anything.

I lead a normal life and I am thankful that I have succeeded in that.

Thank you.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    The spoof has Ghyslain portrayed as a student travelling in a School Bus that recently rolled over.&nbsp; The footage is real footage of a real accident where the schoolkids are tossed around inside like rag dolls. Luckily nobody was seriously hurt.

With a little help from Spindulik, (the creator of SWK Undercover) the result turns this tragedy into a short funny movie with a funny ending too. Where does he get these ideas from?
    That last question had me in laughs - It&#39;s amazing that I see this after the news story was shown at eBaum&#39;s World for about 1-2 weeks...