Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Apple sucks, don't succumb to iRape

Nah! It's just a bad photoshop job, you know it is. That's a stock image and if you search Google images, you can find hundreds of different sites using it.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Actually the ability to rotate the homescreen didn't arrive until 2.3 or some of the homebrew mods of 2.2, wasn't there in 2.1.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #73
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Actually the ability to rotate the homescreen didn't arrive until 2.3 or some of the homebrew mods of 2.2, wasn't there in 2.1.
    Nope sorry, 2.2 did it, 2.3 does it. 2.3 is available for the Galaxy S, and the SII comes with 2.3. The screen should be rotated.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    I'm not a fan of apple either. I don't know if I'll ever buy an apple product.

5. Lounge   -   #75
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Nope sorry, 2.2 did it, 2.3 does it. 2.3 is available for the Galaxy S, and the SII comes with 2.3. The screen should be rotated.
    Galaxy S first released with Eclair, 2.1. I'm on Froyo 2.2 via Cognition 4.1.

6. Lounge   -   #76

You should update it to 2.3 http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/de...hword=Galaxy+S

7. Lounge   -   #77

You should update it to 2.3 http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/de...hword=Galaxy+S
    I'd rather not, it's a bit annoying to set up all my system settings and apps again

8. Lounge   -   #78
    I have an iPhone because I'm cool! It's a known fact that deep down, everybody wants one. Those who badmouths it aswell as other Apple products are people who can't afford them and they are just jealous of people like me!

9. Lounge   -   #79
    Quote Originally Posted by scrappen View Post
    I have an iPhone because I'm cool! It's a known fact that deep down, everybody wants one. Those who badmouths it aswell as other Apple products are people who can't afford them and they are just jealous of people like me!
    As opposed to those of us who own iPhone 4s and are happy to declare them the worst mobile phone we've ever had you mean?

10. Lounge   -   #80
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by scrappen View Post
    As opposed to those of us who own iPhone 4s and are happy to declare them the worst mobile phone we've ever had you mean?
    With regards to the old iPhone 4 signal issue:

Well done Steve Job, R.I.P..
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast