Page 10 of 86 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060 ... LastLast

Thread: what games are you playing right now?

Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I just started driver san fran. I never play much of the driver series since it was never on pc that i know of. It's a pretty decent game but very much like the GTA series with out the getting out of the car and walking around, instead your in a coma and can float to the next car. Decent story, good graphic's, but like all games they need more tits and ass.
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

2. Games   -   #92
    Mot wanted lol

3. Games   -   #93
    ddy's Avatar Poster
    I am playing SSF4.

4. Games   -   #94
    Poster
    i play castlevania lament of innocence

5. Games   -   #95
    Glod's Avatar Poster
    I was accepted into The Old Republic's beta, so I've been testing that over the past week. The voice work and cut scenes are impressive, but dialogue responses are limited to three choices and generally have few consequences. The overarching story is suitably epic, as expected of Bioware, but it's broken up into bite-sized chunks through standard, boring quests that entail an inordinate amount of wasted time running from point A to point B and back. Combat is visceral for an MMORPG, with kinetic blows and fluid motions improving upon the stale formula of TOR's predecessors, so when you are immersed in the action instead of traveling, the game is quite enjoyable. I haven't progressed far enough to comment on the upper level content.

6. Games   -   #96
    Sid Meier's Pirates, attempt 27

7. Games   -   #97
    I am playing lot of kinect games of xbox 360 and virtua tennis 4 and pes 2012

8. Games   -   #98
    4gamista
    Battlefield Bad Company 2....PES 2012

9. Games   -   #99
    martinkobe
    DC universe Online, Runes of Magic, RIFT, Warflow, Batheo, and some MMOs like Blacklight Retribution, Bunch of Heroes, and Conquer Online, etc...

10. Games   -   #100
    world of warcraft.

Page 10 of 86 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060 ... LastLast