Page 13 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162363 ... LastLast

Thread: what games are you playing right now?

Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I'm playing through Fallout 3 right now
    New Vegas is a lot better. Something about the Rude Children's town in FO3 made me miss being able to kill and pillage everyone. Thus it became shit in my books.
    Ellipses go here.

2. Games   -   #122
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    I'm playing Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 respectfully. I've never played this series before and I'm really liking it. I've only played about 20 hours of part 1 and 2 hours of part 2. Part 1 seems more raw and "scary" while part 2 is more colorful and less "scary". Now, if I could only fix my damn sound loop crash in both games I'd be set...
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

3. Games   -   #123
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +4
    Fifa 12 the best football simulator,playing it all time!

4. Games   -   #124
    ANyone try Skyward Sword yet?

5. Games   -   #125
    I'm just about to try L.A Noire Looking forward to swtor!

6. Games   -   #126
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I'm playing through Fallout 3 right now
    New Vegas is a lot better. Something about the Rude Children's town in FO3 made me miss being able to kill and pillage everyone. Thus it became shit in my books.
    Actually I got side tracked by Skyward Sword and have been playing it exclusively. The game is fantastic. But after I'm done I'm going to get back to Fallout 3(well alternate between that and the translated version of Fatal Frame 4), and once I'm finished with that start New Vegas. I bought that and Fallout 3 at the sametime. It's funny though, on many boards the consensus seems to be that Fallout 3 is the more liked game, but that New Vegas is more difficult. I'll pass my judgement when I'm finished with both.

Quote Originally Posted by blankfield View Post
    ANyone try Skyward Sword yet?
    I'm about 45 hours into it. I'm guessing I have at least 15 hours left(I'm hoping more as TP took me 75 hours to finish, so it would be nice if the next game in the series is even longer). I just obtained the second Sacred Flame. After I'm finished I'll play a couple other games then return to SS for Hero Mode. There I'll try and 100% the game.

If you're asking for a recommendation though, I highly suggest you start the game. The controls are a little wonky at first, but stick with it and you'll eventually get good at them/get used to them. That Motion+ plus attachment really makes a difference in a game like this. And actually it's the most difficult 3D Zelda to date. That's not saying it's an overly hard game just the most difficult in the 3D Zelda series.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 11-23-2011 at 04:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. Games   -   #127
    username-'s Avatar Poster
    Skyrim (level 18 currently)
    Saints Row
    revisiting: Anno 1404 (real excited for 2070)

8. Games   -   #128
    just reinstalled Resident Evil 2 Platinum (PC)

still a great game!

9. Games   -   #129
    willowadara
    Right now i am playing fifa 12. It is a very good game once. I also play call of duty 8 MW3.

10. Games   -   #130
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Only one:
    http://adom.de/
    After many, many deaths, I've had a lucky streak this week and have a very powerful character ready to win the game.

ADOM_1.gif

ADOM_2.gif

After that, I may take a break from ADOMing and play FATE by recommendation of a friend. Anyone here tried it?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."