Page 51 of 86 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast

Thread: what games are you playing right now?

Just beaten Assassin's Creed Liberation.

2. Games   -   #502
    Finally got around to starting walking dead...the telltale one. Its got me hooked

3. Games   -   #503
    Been blasting through FFX/X-2 HD. They really put a lot of effort into this remaster, and the international edition content makes it worth the purchase alone. Great game.

4. Games   -   #504
    Kingdoms of Camelot

5. Games   -   #505
    I'm a big fighting game fan. I'm currently playing Tekken Tag Tournament 2 on PS3.
    The online code is actually pretty good. with minimum lagging which is the most important fact on a fighting game.
    But still it's not comparable to offline games. A lot of stuff are different online and it changes the aspect of your gameplay.
    But still when you have no time nor the number of offline players, online comes out to be a pretty decent option.

6. Games   -   #506
    War Thunder, great game and graphics if you like war planes and flying. Now also comes with tanks ground forces. Also its free.
    http://warthunder.com/en/registratio...invite_3760055

7. Games   -   #507
    dark souls 2

8. Games   -   #508
    I just finished infamous second son, good graphics but it gets boring after a while you'll find your self doing the same thing over and over all game long

Quote Originally Posted by driedopiates View Post
    Finally got around to starting walking dead...the telltale one. Its got me hooked
    it's very good, I can't wait for the next episode
    Last edited by G-manny; 05-10-2014 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. Games   -   #509
    Just finished playing kingdoms of amalur reckoning .. Great game imo

10. Games   -   #510
    Bandit Kings Of Ancient China , Dota 2, and Battle Command!

Page 51 of 86 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast